What does everyone think about tonight ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
Bellamy cant coach either

Well, going by his success rate so far, he can't coach NSW. He probably coaches to go easy on his Storm boys so that they don't get hurt.

Archer fcked up as usual
Gidley... 5 games and then captain plus big mistakes
Hayne, did really well actually was close to the best for NSW
McManus, went missing outside of Lyon
Lyon, copped it from commentators for McManus' stuff ups plus when Inglis beat Wing they called him beating Lyon
Kite, ok... not too effective but showed more energy than games with Manly lately
Weyman, didn't see the fireworks expected from him
Wallace... terrible passes, went missing
Campese was quiet
Farah, beaten for most of the time
Wing did quite well when he came on

Sterlo... you'd think he was a QLDer
Fatty, didn't hear a peep after his one sentence, methinks he was gagged from commenting apart from the opening to physically sub for Ikin

Harrigan... as expected (dogsht)

Fro link said:
I blame Robert Mugabe.

[shakes head] You're asking for trouble with that response Fro!

Weak NSW effort.  Didn't recover from Hayne's no try.  I thought Weyman was NSW's best forward.  Jamie, as I predicted, had to cover for all the backline and just couldn't.  Hated to hear the wrong call at the end.  He wasn't to blame for the loss or that try, but probably will.  Laughed when I heard that Gidley had a blinder from the Ch 9 idiots. 

Bellamy wouldn't know a set play if it came up and kicked him in the clacker. The only set move they put on was a scrum base wrap around with Jennings for a half break. Useless!

The reason he seems like a good coach with Melbourne is because the team basically coaches itself

A few changes that need to be made for Game 2

- Joel Monaghan in for McManus
- Watmough or Gallen need to come into the side to add Mongrel
- G Stewart should be there too
- Hayne to Fullback with Gidley in 5/8 or completely off the field, he was useless.
- Ennis in for Farah, he will add more mongrel and leadership

NSW basically only had a team of Hayne and Wing, the rest barely did anything.

Wallace and Campese were atrocious and whilst both individually good players, they do not belong beside each other.

that was shocking, and the call for the Hayne try that was disallowed was just a joke

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6