what do we really honestly think?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I hear many opinions that we are likely to wilt towards the end. However I see it as just as likely that towards the end, if we are close, it is Souths that will be feeling the pinch. Both physically and mentally. The pressure on their players will be immense and could easily lead to some errors. Don't underestimate the mental aspect of fatigue. Our experienced team should have an edge in mental toughness.

I saw an old finals match on fox with us as raging favourites against a 'tired, battered, and outclassed' bunny outfit. We skipped away to 14-nil, but they came back with a couple of tries from bombs. Next minute they had the momentum, grew another leg and won the game. These things happen in footy. Boot could be on the other foot this time :D

SeaEagleRock8 said:
I hear many opinions that we are likely to wilt towards the end. However I see it as just as likely that towards the end, if we are close, it is Souths that will be feeling the pinch. Both physically and mentally. The pressure on their players will be immense and could easily lead to some errors. Don't underestimate the mental aspect of fatigue. Our experienced team should have an edge in mental toughness.

I saw an old finals match on fox with us as raging favourites against a 'tired, battered, and outclassed' bunny outfit. We skipped away to 14-nil, but they came back with a couple of tries from bombs. Next minute they had the momentum, grew another leg and won the game. These things happen in footy. Boot could be on the other foot this time :D

Let it be.

ssar said:
I'm on Manly by 7-12.

(for our Rabbitohs game that was).. Yay me!

Still awaiting other results in that multi, it should come off, which will equate to a few more beers for the fridge.

I actually considered manly by exact margin of 10, but never got on it.. dang.

I was, honestly, quietly confident of a win that game.
Less so when the Bunnies weer 14-0 up, but at half time there was something about our play that equated to good-looking potential.

How true that instinct was!
..Go Manly!

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8