What do we make of that?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Fonz said:
Hayne was on his side of halfway when kicking most of these balls dead. Are you saying we wouldn't have brought the ball at least out to the 20m line and also we would have been running at their scattered chase? If they kick it dead they slow us down and get a defensive line set. They obviously weren't confident of keeping up with us in the later parts of the game and they monstered us up front a few times off these taps.

I agree there were times hayne should have dropped it shorter but at this point they were defending a lead and i'm convinced that had we have been given better opportunity to attack from our own half and have our back 3 more involved than they were allowed to be the score would have been much higher in favour of us.
It showed respect to the Manly back 3. To apply pressure & kill the Seaeagles off there were 4 better options-bomb,grubber,chip or kick to space & put pressure on- maybe even cause an error. This would also have given Manly 2 attacking tackles as the players would have ambled back after tackle 3. The ploy is fair- it failed -they needed more points.

Fonz said:
Have you considered that maybe they thought they didn't have anymore points in them?
I did consider that - i felt comfortable watching that negative self belief Fonz because i could see only 1 team could score again & they did.

all this talk about how bad we played is rubbish.On TV it came across as a fantastic game with both sides showing heaps of attacking flair and desperation in defence.We were a little bit down on intensity which was undestandeable after a great run but otherwise it was a great clash.Parra are improving quickly and will make the 8 I think with a bit of luck.That point for a draw might just be the difference at the end.

Fonz said:
I don't get it? Are you agreeing with me or not?
Its really simple & all above - thought the tactic of kicking dead was negative so i totally disagree - never should any team playing quality opposition like the Seaeagles try to defend anything less than a 7 point buffer. The good news- Fonz i think Eels have a losing mentallity & showed little faith they could conjure more points - hence these uncreative tactics. Its all just opinion Fonz so lets not bite eachothers head off mate. :D

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6