What bout the other tackle By Georgette Burgess

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Fair enough susan, some are going down the other path though at times

Trying to think if I have ever seen him in a blue and struggling to think of one

Chip and Chase said:
The precedence was set long ago. Intent isn't a reportable offence, contact is. I have no problems with that TBH. If you continue with that intent every week then you will eventually make contact and suffer the consequences. We'd have a very busy MRC if every swinging arm, lashed out boot, cocked elbow or closed fist was reported.

spot on !!!

it is what it is , it has been like this as far as i can remember

MissKate said:
I thought the sutton hit got put on report and it was a free interchange. Personally I think sutton took a dive (quite unbelievable for the pride of the league team!) Thought brandy was going to have a heart attack because then didn't get the firing squad out and shoot the shark's player. They banged on about him being concussed, what they fail to understand is that the guy is a dope and that is just his usual demeanor. souffs are def taking over from the tiger in the diving stakes.

thats abit harsh !!! would you have liked that if it happened to one of our players ???

hit him square in the face , the bloke had to leave the field and never came back on..

no penalty , no report !!!

bad call - the refs are so inconsistent

Cand C Im not talking about every little indiscretion, that would be pedantic.
When you see a blatant intentional illegal play that would be a grade 5 reckless if it didn't miss by an inch go unpunished like last night while Matai gets a week for a legal hit that bounced off the ball there is something not right about the system. The refs make judgement calls all the time - surely the MRC they could do so when they deem the action to be intentional and reckless despite the contact not resulting in injury.Does anyone doubt Gardiner would have been hospitalised if that clown connected.In other words apply the rule in extreme cases.

As for it having always been the case-so what.They change the rules every 10 minutes these days.A classic example of an entrenched load of rubbish is the ridiculous assumption that every time a ball is dropped it is ruled a knock on.It is so entrenched that commentators say it was knocked back but its always been called a knock on so it is a knock on.And the refs have the same ridiculous approach. Nothing infuriates me more. If it is a bad rule or interpretation of a rule it should go, its history should be irrelevant.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6