What area do you live in?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
voicefromthehill said:
lloydy said:
Grew up in Berowra, lived in Armidale( heaps of Manly fans there) now live in Geelong..still trying hard to get up for friday.

It happens with age ;)

haha. gold. Todays only Tuesday. Surely you can get it up by Friday lloydy.
Now that's scheduling.

So which one of you blokes did I see walking down Rogers/Forsyth St GF week last year wearing a Kaspersky jersey (I was driving & couldn't stop but bipped the horn)? And do either of you know anything about the Dulux/MWSE plates around the corner from me?

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE said:
stoodamire said:
Kingsgrove
Plus 2.

On Facebook their is a group called MANLY WARRINGAH SEA EAGLES FANS OUTSIDE THE NORTHERN PENINSULA.

It's interesting to see so many Manly Warringah Sea Eagles supporters all over the world.

yokahontas said:
Napper said:
Arseholes. Ever Drive through the St George area

When I'm on the way to Brookie lol...and we were the ones who dropped a gift box of chokoes off at St George Leagues in 2009 :)

Good work. Do you drive a lancruiser? I saw the 4wd im speaking of parked at the intersection tavern at Ramsgate once or twice. Theres an older 4wd that gets around kogarah too. I always beep at him and pump my fists. Haha

Top End Eagle said:
Alyangula. Google it.

Arhhhhhhh , Gemco employee? I have not long just come back from that very spot ...... spent 8 Mths there.. small world hey. Give the golfy my best.

Napper said:
With all the talk of Manly fans not travelling etc... Just interested to see how many on here are actually from the Northern beaches.

I'm from Kogarah/st george area.

im from rosebery and will be there friday night

Jatz Crackers said:
Better off starting another thread entitled....."who actually lives on the northern beaches"

Most Northern Beaches people couldn't be bothered responding to it.
If you went to their house & offered to type it yourself.........

Stevo said:
ALinda said:
Stevo said:
Old Bar Beach. Mid north coast

North Narrabeen and feel privileged to be able to attend all our Brookie games.

I regularly visit Old Bar and was there last weekend. Watched the Manly vs Titans game at Club Old Bar - think I was the only Manly supporter there!

Yeah i watched it at home that weekend. Usually up there for a Manly game. How good is the club for such a little town?

For a town of around 3,000 or so you're very lucky to have such a good local club and is it any wonder its got so many awards.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7