What a load of bollocks!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Cant blame him, he is not a marketable player and not good enough to guarantee a 10 year career.....cash in while the form is good

An extra 100k a year is nothing to be sneezed at

He'll kick on like most forwards that have gone from Manly to Parra - Choc, Darcy, Vave, Gower, The Hass, Fa'aoso. Good career move. I'm pleased he is milking the Slime for all they're worth. That hypnotic gaze of Brad Arthur most also work wonders on the Parra board - how he still has a job speaks volumes about their level of expectation

And look at how Guvvo's gone gaga.
Carrys on like a pork chop.
Must be the water...

Brad Arthur's coaching record:

2014: 10th
2015: 12th
2016: 14th
2017: 4th
2018: 16th (Wooden Spoon)

Good luck Shaun... you will need it.
Funny how 2017 was the only year Barrett finished in the eight too. Must have meant that a few decent clubs were down on form.

No great loss. Sure he had a great year and good luck to the kid for chasing the money from the overpayers in the slime.
Des would never have used him anyway. He doesn't come across as a Des style type of forward. Plus with the money saved on Lane we could keep our beasts...AFB, Paseka and Tanginoa.
I think I would rather look into Medusa's eyes than the Dalai....:tmi:

No great loss. Sure he had a great year and good luck to the kid for chasing the money from the overpayers in the slime.
Des would never have used him anyway. He doesn't come across as a Des style type of forward. Plus with the money saved on Lane we could keep our beasts...AFB, Paseka and Tanginoa.
I think I would rather look into Medusa's eyes than the Dalai....:tmi:
Lane fell out with Des at the dogs . He was released to the Warriors .

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8