What a great weekend!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Last night I pretended to feel bad for the squeeze and her boys whilst inwardly jumped with joy that the roosters were booted, tonight the eels are gone!

Might even have time to go fishing tomorrow. Just the best weekend

Last night I pretended to feel bad for the squeeze and her boys whilst inwardly jumped with joy that the roosters were booted, tonight the eels are gone!

Might even have time to go fishing tomorrow. Just the best weekend
Such pleasures!

Simple pleasures are the best , fishing is one but watching Parramatta going out in straight sets is one of the very best.

My very best mate ( we walked into kindergarten together 60 years ago) is an Eels tragic , I sent him a message last night , to date NO REPLY!!

He’s been giving it to me all year so that text was again a simple pleasure !!!

As good as it is giving it to other teams supporters when they bomb out, one look at the Premiership ladder, and a quick reminder how we went the last 8 weeks ourselves is pretty much the end of the discussion.

Oh yeah!
gutho.jpg

As good as it is giving it to other teams supporters when they bomb out, one look at the Premiership ladder, and a quick reminder how we went the last 8 weeks ourselves is pretty much the end of the discussion.
That is totally putting things in perspective feathered friend
A good weekend is when our great club is competing in the finals

Most of The players that wore our legendary clubs jersey proved to be not competitive as they could only menage just one win on our spiritual ground and capitulated to thrashing after thrashing . Not just loses but thrashings
I hear the scores in the finals but I could not bare to watch other teams progressing to the pinnacle of what every season is all about
Every season is about one winner , teams that have competed gracefully and clubs like ours that disgraced jersey by consistently capitulating and getting thrashed .
Our top 30 players proved to be one of the least competitive squads in the NRL and those players inept performances proved it and the coach that approved and put his faith in that squad owned the 2020 season debacle .

The choices we make is the bed we make and lie in and are accountable for the consequences that come with those choices
Des again will make the choices of which 30 players that will make the 2021 NRL squad and that will be his bed that he will lie in and be accountable for .
Every club finds a way to find competitive players that will unable their team to compete .
Politis finds the money to buy players and Bellamy discovers the unknown talent to bring out the best in those no name players .
We need to find Manly people that can find a way to make us great again and not have us humiliated just like we have this year
The moral of the story...
Incompetent people offer excuses and capitulate and competent people find a way and prevail
NO EXCUSES . EXCUSES ARE JUST ANOTHER WORD FOR INCOMPETENCE
WE NEED TO RAISE THE BAR AS OUR ONCE DOMINANT MAGNIFICENT SEA EAGLES CLUB HAS SUNK TO MEDIOCRITY .

Notwithstanding that Parra played most of their games at home, had a great playing roster, a good draw, got the rub of the green on a number of occasions during the year and played the elimination final at home they still went out in straight sets. Whilst they choked on it again they had a far better season than us. Thanks to the Broncos season, the Eels losing and the Rorters losing my wounds are healing. Just need Storm to get beat and Penrith to beat Canberra in the GF.

I just so wished we had kept Clinton Gutherson. He was a local junior and growing up he always thought he would play for Manly. He would be a wonderful replacement when Tom T goes sore and he can kick goals. He just doesn’t look right in a Parramatta jersey. Whoever decided we didn’t need him has a lot to answer for.

My neighbour - a die-hard Easts' fan - ordered a special Rooster's cap with the words 'Three-Peat" on it. It arrived on Friday morning and he was proudly wearing it. I warned him: "Better get plenty of wear out of it today".
He hasn't shown his face since Friday night.
Three of my best mates ,

Two are Eels supporters
One is a Roosters supporter

Three text messages sent

One hasn’t replied , one said **** off , the other ( Roosters) said “ don’t worry Uncle Nick will just buy another State of Origin team to win it in 2021”.

Aghhhhh, excuse me ...... at least those teams made the finals. Our team couldn't or shouldn't even wipe the arse of any them. We are so far behind any of the top 5 or 6 teams it is a joke. With the players we have and the duds we've signed our club is going no where. At least the clubs that lost will be competitive in 2021. We won't. We are pathetic. The most we've got to look forward to is the annual Brookie upgrade of refilling the new soap dispensers in the dunnies, some new toilet lollies and a coat of paint on the benches around the fence. If we're lucky the council will even lash out and remove the bindies from the hill.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6