What a Disgrace !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

delz

Reserve Grader
As a Manly supporter for 45 years I cannot remember such a pathetic performance and to think we playing a qualifying final and were defending the premiership ! What a load of crap.

I want an apology from the players with the exception of Jamie Lyon , Brett Stewart & Joe Gulavo who put the rest of our forwards to shame. When you look at the Stats not one player ran 100 metres ! TRex or She Rex ran only 37 metres ! What a joke. He should get off the plane and go straight to Belmore where he belongs !

Now I can take losing but to loose in that fashion beggars belief ! How embarrassing the players should hang their heads in shame. Sure we had a fair season but as supporters we expect them to at least try especially in a final match ! I don't want to single other players out as I am very emotional at the moment and probably say stuff I shouldn't.

What a way to finish ! Certainly left me with a lasting depressive memory that unfortunately has clouded what was a good year overall.

What a Disrgace !

delz said:
As a Manly supporter for 45 years I cannot remember such a pathetic performance and to think we playing a qualifying final and were defending the premiership ! What a load of crap.

I want an apology from the players with the exception of Jamie Lyon , Brett Stewart & Joe Gulavo who put the rest of our forwards to shame. When you look at the Stats not one player ran 100 metres ! TRex or She Rex ran only 37 metres ! What a joke. He should get off the plane and go straight to Belmore where he belongs !

Now I can take losing but to loose in that fashion beggars belief ! How embarrassing the players should hang their heads in shame. Sure we had a fair season but as supporters we expect them to at least try especially in a final match ! I don't want to single other players out as I am very emotional at the moment and probably say stuff I shouldn't.

What a way to finish ! Certainly left me with a lasting depressive memory that unfortunately has clouded what was a good year overall.

+1 and who do I talk to about getting a refund for my tickets?
Btw Aami Park's a great stadium for watching footy.

RE: What a Disrgace !

I knew we were gonna lose when we walked out of the shed before the game. THEY WALKED OUT into a GF qualifier. are they serious?? Didnt look like they wanted to be there, in fact i thought i saw them being so overly confident that they had the game in the bag!!!

I been following them for my whole life, and in 30 years that i can remember im 35 , that has to be one of the biggest disgusting team performances I have seen. Imagine if that was a GF. better now than in the GF

Mr Krabs said:
Im with you mate , thought I was watching Parramatta play

CRAAAAB PEOPLE CRAAAAAB PEOPLE!

Yeah, i want Taufua choc and Glenn to send roses and a 'SORRY' Card to my house. Wake up you morons.

If we ever needed a "wake up to yourself' thread now is the time. Give yourself an uppercut.

I agree with the frustration of this thread but I don't expect or want an apology. But I am damn sure the players would be embarrassed by the performance, it was the worst I have seen by a Manly side.

What a Disrgace !

So it's okay for me to spend hundreds of dollars to bring my wife to Melbourne to watch that crap in person is it?

Sumdumguy said:
So it's okay for me to spend hundreds of dollars to bring my wife to Melbourne to watch that crap in person is it?

Yes it is ! It's called being a supporter. Would you prefer to be still cheering for the Northern Eagles ?

Sumdumguy said:

That is sport, if you can't handle it I would suggest not doing the same in future

Sumdumguy said:

What's your name again?

Sumdumguy said:

Yes. It happens, albeit never this bad. Anyway you are in Melbourne, go out, enjoy it, great city.

Obviously the players think it's alright. If you went to a concert and were dished up a performance like that you'd go to the promoter and demand your money back. I can handle losing but those blokes were a dead set joke last night. I don't go to games expecting to win all the time but I do expect them to at least be competitive.

..you couldn't have scripted a more inept performance ...in the end I just felt sorry for the mwts crew, especially Margaret Anthony coming all the way from emerald to witness that train wreck.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8