What a brave and gutsy effort!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
amazing what a bit of teamwork can bring.
Still a bit of silly stuff to get out of the system and that one wouldn't have been as nailbiting, but good win nonetheless, something to build from. Hopefully good news about Buhrer but it didn't look good.

That was a great win. Everyone really stood up tonight in both attack and defence.

I hope we see more of that for the rest of the season.

Go Manly!

The defense was amazing.
Our small and inexperienced pack, without the Dalai's Guiding Hand, managed to keep out the Team running first .:inlove:

Little 2v really went off at them at half time - what a Champion. He believed that last placed Manly could beat the First placed Scumos :clap:

I think we've lost perspective a bit due to our poor showing so far this year. I wouldn't call tonight either gutsy or courageous. It was what we should be delivering week in, week out. It's amazing what a bit of commitment in defence does and a bit of good energetic running from the forwards. I'll save those sort of platitudes for a game where we really dig deep. We were far from great tonight , so I guess the other positive on top of the win is that there should still be some improvement to be had.

There is absoutely no reason why we can't build on that and put in a decent performance next week against the Knights.

Thank f*ck for that. A great gutsy effort. They still made it hard for themselves with silly penalties and dropped ball but really proud of the boys tonight. Is this the official turn around?
GO MANLY

I hear you C&C, but it was a wet night and the game was played accordingly really. At least they have started to dig deep, and it will be required further in spades as the year rolls on

Tooves - "They listened to their captain at half time"

What was that people were saying during the week about Snake and his commitment or were bagging him because he was a senior player and didn't have the answer to fixing things?

I don't know what Snake said but whatever it was, it seemed to work.

We deserved this win. The boys put in and showed some pride. This is the first real win this season. We deserved this. And don't it feel good.

Wow, just read the score, been at a wedding..we WON! Oh man, this is amazing, can't wait to get home to watch the replay. What a courageous win!

The main thing is they clearly put in for the full 80. We've been dropping right off about 50 minutes in for the past month and it's usually gone to **** from there. This was a full game. We will need troops back if Buhrer is done. Putting Lui back in won't make up for that loss. We really could do with Mateo for the Newcastle game.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6