Wests Tigers v Manly Sea Eagles [Round 20 2013] Discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I too get nervous at these games that we are supposed to win comfortably. Let's hope all goes to plan and we get the chocolates.

On another issue, could there have possibly been a worse scheduling scenario than this ? Play it at the Tigpies most remote ground. On a Monday night in the middle of winter when it is live on TV.

Its obvious that the fans mean absolutely nothing to the NRL. The game is in some serious trouble. They are moving to centralise the venues to ANZ and Allianz. And the scheduling is 100% determined by TV stations. Bloody disgrace.

Go Manly

Wish I was as confident as you lot ! lol

Farah and Marshall are always a worry, and despite position on the ladder Tigers recent form hasn't been completely terrible. Simona seems to have a knack of landing long range tries as well and Wolfy has been coming in a lot lately so thats a concern

I think we will win but will be pleasantly surprised if it comes easy

Well g'night all. Game is on at 2am tomorrow so I'll pvr it and watch it in the morning.

Stayed up to watch melb v warriors....and the bloody tv had put on the holden cup game!

blergh!

Heard we have not played at this ground since 1999? Is that right?

Have to wonder why we are so short in the betting, not a lot of teams go well at this ground.

COMMANDER said:
Heard we have not played at this ground since 1999? Is that right?

Have to wonder why we are so short in the betting, not a lot of teams go well at this ground.

Including Wests!

Tough game for Manly tonight the Tigers will be pumped with Farrar playing 200 games and Scott Foulton playing his 150th.
Tigers won't be no easy beats.
C'mon Manly

How did we gwt advantage and how was blair onside

Why the **** didn't we get a scrum from the first knock on on their line? No way was that enough advantage when DCE lost the ball.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2