Wests Tigers v Manly Sea Eagles [Round 20 2013] Discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Wests Tigers v Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles
Campbelltown Sports Stadium, Leumeah, Monday 29 July 2013
NRL kickoff 7:00pm
Live TV: Fox Sports 1

Referees: Adam Devcich and Gavin Reynolds; Sideline Officials: Luke Potter and Brenden Wood; Video Referees: Ashley Klein and Matt Rodwell

WST-LUteams.png

1. James Tedesco 2. David Nofoaluma 3. Blake Ayshford 4. Chris Lawrence 5. Tim Simona 6. Benji Marshall 7. Curtis Sironen 8. Jack Buchanan 9. Robbie Farah 10. Adam Blair 11. Liam Fulton 12. Bodene Thompson 13. Sausao Sue
Interchange: 14. Ava Seumanufagai 15. Shaun Spence 16. Ben Murdoch-Masila 17. Braith Anasta

MAN-LUteams.png

1. Brett Stewart 2. Jorge Taufua 3. Jamie Lyon (c) 4. Steve Matai 5. David Williams 6. Kieran Foran 7. Daly Cherry-Evans 8. Brenton Lawrence 9. Matt Ballin 10. Brent Kite 11. Anthony Watmough 12. Justin Horo 13. Glenn Stewart
Interchange: 14. Richie Fa’aoso 15. Jamie Buhrer 16. James Hasson 17. George Rose 21. David Gower

Official Match Hashtag: #NRLwstman

With Dan here BE. Looks great. Wish this wasn't a Monday night game. Hate waiting that long to watch the boys.

Its going to be a very cold night and with very few Fans out west on Monday:s

Why could they not have held it in Leichhardt ?

With all the Tigers Players leaving, their Club looks like the Jets of old.
Wonder how long the NRL can pass them off as a first grade enterprise to the Broadcasters :huh:

Anyone who thinks this will be a walk in the park has rocks in their head.They beat the storm at Campbelltown with the big 3 playing a few weeks ago and their side has a few of their better players back since then.Woods out is a help.

Agree. Monday night matches are always difficult. Just ask Souffs!
The Tigers aren't too bad. They lack experience. But we should win this. I think there will be a lot of points scored, and believe it will be something similar to the Titans match.
We have to continue the momentum and there is no reason why we can't string together 7-8 wins leading into the semis. If we do this I wouldn't be surprised if we then finished 1st or 2nd in the minor premiership.

susan said:
Anyone who thinks this will be a walk in the park has rocks in their head.They beat the storm at Campbelltown with the big 3 playing a few weeks ago and their side has a few of their better players back since then.Woods out is a help.
So ... what do you know that the bookies don't know?
I predict another walk in the park.

I'll be happy if we get away with a 1 point win here. One of those annoying nasty games where on paper we should clobber them but it doesn't happen that way.

I too would happily take a 1 point win. But this year it actually does 'happen that way'. We have been heavy favourites the last 3 games and have had 3 big wins. We are overwhelming favourites again.

Anyone who was at our first round clash will remember that in the first half we dropped the ball almost every time we had it. Yet we still belted them to zero. Tigers were my pick for the spoon and I haven't given up on them winning that just yet.

So I'm looking at flying down Monday arvo and heading straight to Campbelltown.

Anyone know if there's any dramas booking the supporters bus and just catching it back one way to the leaguesie?

Purchase a GA ticket for $10 - WT v Manly this Monday @ CSS! Go to http://www.proticket.com.au & enter code WLC13 (offer ends Sunday 11pm) OptOut: http://id.ht/NOCO

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6