Wests Tigers.....salary cap cheats?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

WAMF

Bencher
http://m.news.com.au/SportNews/fi976195.htm
Tigers' urgent cap talks

THE Wests Tigers had a major salary-cap problem that needed to be sorted during the week before Tim Sheens could finalise his side for today's clash with the Sharks. Chief executive Steven Humphreys rushed into NRL headquarters for talks with salary-cap auditor Ian Schubert....

Erm...WTF????

Wests and Souths can do what they like. Remember Schubert played for both teams. The quicker the NRL (so called) Independent Commission get some truly independent auditors into the game the better.

Add the Rorters to that list.

DSM5 said:
Wests and Souths can do what they like. Remember Schubert played for both teams. The quicker the NRL (so called) Independent Commission get some truly independent auditors into the game the better.

Add the Rorters to that list.

Why can't we?? He played for us too

Needed - past tense

Has been sorted (otherwise there would have been issues today) and, as always, is another media beat up

You can apply that comment to Easts.

I thought you might of had the wrong team.

They had trouble putting the sharks away at liekart.

either the shire skirts have improved or benjis puddycats are still the refs pets to get away with it.

Have a look at fox sports website. Tigers have just released a young guy immediately to go to the Bulldogs.....

Id say they have been busted

Mitch Brown. now he would of been real handy with his experience given the Farrer injury.

Funny how the Dogs can grab these guys, but then again if you are on an unlimited cap it must be easier.

Probably a good thing he went to the dogs! He wouldnt have been on much, but hopefully its enough to prevent them poaching any of our players.

A young guy? That is incredibly detailed reporting do u write for the telecrap??? I take it u mean Mitch brown and if u did your research you would know he been seeking a release for the last 2 years after not being able to crack a regular first grade positition. Nice attempt though

manly seaman eagles said:
A young guy? That is incredibly detailed reporting do u write for the telecrap??? I take it u mean Mitch brown and if u did your research you would know he been seeking a release for the last 2 years after not being able to crack a regular first grade positition. Nice attempt though

Who the F**k on Silvertails would waste their time time doing research on that crap !

Seeking a release for the last 2 years LMFAO .

Suddenly agreed to after 1 round of the season .

More like the books were opened .

Anyway who cares , back to your cubby house you maggot troll .

Haha is troll the newest word they use at blacktown on the beach. Classic. Was that u I saw leading the mardi grad last week wrapped in your sea eagle feathers ???

manly seaman eagles said:
Haha is troll the newest word they use at blacktown on the beach. Classic. Was that u I saw leading the mardi grad last week wrapped in your sea eagle feathers ???

Oh god. A mardi gras joke. Blacktown on the beach? I don't understand. Your team is from Campbelltown and you're calling Manly a ****hole.

The merger - 2 teams 1 title. **** me that's a ****house statistic

It's possible the Tigers are ready to sign Willy Mason but they needed to offload a player or two first.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6