Well quick headcount....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
i think nutz meant this year.

Pepsi hasnt been sighted since mid last year.

what happened to him? crash his beamer?

I will always be Manly but I can see the loss having a detrimental impact on the season. especially if we lose to the Cowgirls in a big way. We need to average 15k crowds and the guys around us on Saturday were talking about paying $22 to watch this crap.

We were badly exposed and Des and Co need to establish some structure and find a five-eighth and centre in a hurry. We had 51% of the pill numerous sets in their red zone and we couldn't beat them.

Sorry - to be serious for a moment...with the way things have gone for 9 years now, I honestly believe we have missed a full generation of supporters...MOST clubs bar Souths and us have had a turn to shine in the sun throughout that period. If you class 8th as the top 1/2 of the comp, it's the 1st time we've been there (and were hammerred) through that whole period.

I'd say that's why they struggle to get memberships as well. There will always be the old faithfull in us...but who wants to jump on a bandwagon that has one of the wheels fallen off?

Tigers membership / fan base has BOOMED for example.

If we struggle again this year...I worry for our team viability going forward.

well thats pretty logical mate.... thats why the teams go out there and play to win the premiership. Winning the premiership means more money for the club and more money for the players and more fans for the club which again results in better finances for the club!

We will get our turn again... with the players we are buying and the steady improvements we have been making over more recent years... i'm sure our time to shine will not be too far away... just gotta ride through the rough times!

Liar...hehehe...
the way things are going though...I still have my Bears jersey...KIDDING !!

You wont lose many supporters. The club has done a good job programming the supporters to accept inept loses.

If a club can condone the Coach describing last years finishing run (except the semi) an over achievement, what do we expect?

I do know that the lighting at Brookie is a disgrace and many supporters at the game were unhappy with that. This could keep many away, if it's not fixed soon and lose to the Cowboys.

I could go close. what a waste of $22 ($44 for me)

Was bored out of my mind and mark chose to sit in the family hill. I was sick so got there late and by then it was too late to move.

I wont be at the next game anyway but lets hope they improve becuas eit was boring inept football

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4