Well done Trent

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well done all staff. Well done Anthony! Your Mum and Dad might be a good luck charm, Seibsie! @;)

We need to get them to more home games!! lol

We have turned a corner as of last week. The bye for us has come at a terrible time but I'm sure this ball will keep rolling in 2 weeks time

Its two fold really. 100% agree that its at the wrong time as we're starting to play good footy again, but on the other hand it helps those with niggling injuries have a bit of a rest. Tom and Cherry's ankles and Killer's hammy being the notable ones.

Early days but just maybe Barrett's style of coaching could be of benefit. I've been waiting for something to crack, either a breakthrough match or Barrett being dumped. After last night he has a major reprieve. I hope it continues

Wow, how low have we sunk. We win one game at Brookie against p1ss weak opposition after losing seven in a row and we want to congratulate the coach.

This is a genuine question, really, are you serious?????
Yep just so happy for the players and the coach you negative nancy.

Yes we know Ralphie, you decided 13 wins or Barrett can't coach.
Personally I like the way the team hasn't given up and are starting to play better and better as they get a few troops back.
That suggests to me there is a real team developing.
As for Trent he has kept his composure and certainly hasn't been afraid to make changes, so he deserves a 'well done' for our best win of the year so far.

Credit where it's due. Good job Trent. I think he has some big calls to make in coming weeks though.

Agree 100% Poor old Lussick cops it on here at times, but he has been pretty solid in my eyes all year. He seems to be getting better as the year goes on. Had a great game last night!

Yeah, I confess mea culpa, to suggesting Lussick introduce himself to reggies. Glad I was wrong.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2