Well done Trent

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We have turned a corner as of last week. The bye for us has come at a terrible time but I'm sure this ball will keep rolling in 2 weeks time

Barrett has copped a hiding....has had a team decimated by injury & couldn't get a break... could easily won 3 more & been in the 8 which under the circumstances, would been a great result.
Some of his post match interviews have been frustrating, but if he gets them up for NZ & keeps making the big calls come team selection time, can finish the season with fans on his side.

Barrett has copped a hiding....has had a team decimated by injury & couldn't get a break... could easily won 3 more & been in the 8 which under the circumstances, would been a great result.
Some of his post match interviews have been frustrating, but if he gets them up for NZ & keeps making the big calls come team selection time, can finish the season with fans on his side.
One thing in our favour is that I think I read that Warriors have never won a game in Perth?

Big pat on the back for Trent and the team. It's great to be back in the winners circle but geez the Dragons were absolute piss tonight.
Still, that's not Trents fault and I'm glad to see him get a win. Let's keep it going! Finish the season strong, if he gets us close to the 8 I'd be happy to see him again next season, even though I think anything short of the 8 is a failed season.

One thing in our favour is that I think I read that Warriors have never won a game in Perth?
Despite the support they get there? That's interesting. Anyhow I started feeling sorry for Trent yesterday. He walked into a sh*tstorm and tonight, with a reasonable squad got the job done in good style.
Well played.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4