Well Done Darcy Lussick!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Interesting to see Lussick mentioned on Fox Sports he would seriously consider defecting to England for this years Four Nations if the opportunity arises. I think they'd be mad not to go after him.
Ask the Brits, they're mad about the possibility of missing out on a Rep game due o Bennet's ring ins idea.:mad:

Graham was asked about it this week and was insulted at the prospect.:cool:

Kudos to Lussick. Thought he was a dud buy. Convinced after the few games of the season that it was wasted money. Lucky I don't wear a hat or I would be eating it.

• 🤝
Reactions: R3
If Darcy wants to be an international player , well then it's up to him . The stronger international rugby league is the better. Good luck Darcy with your decision .

Ask the Brits, they're mad about the possibility of missing out on a Rep game due o Bennet's ring ins idea.:mad:

Graham was asked about it this week and was insulted at the prospect.:cool:
If he's that insulted he should tell his pommie teammates they should try to actually win something at rugby league. Bennett is making English selection more competitive, and that is a good thing for English footy.

If he's that insulted he should tell his pommie teammates they should try to actually win something at rugby league. Bennett is making English selection more competitive, and that is a good thing for English footy.
There are plenty of ESL players to pick from.
Picking an Aussie is as lame as picking a Fijian for the Roos :cool:

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4