Well done Bulldogs, but it's not over

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
NYEagle said:
Congrats to the bulldogs, game won fair and square. It should never have even come down to the final few minutes, the obstruction call was wrong.

I think Des has been watching too many NFL games. For sure it was an obstruction that prevented DCE from getting to Barba.

Class of 95 said:
barrack o barba said:
torana355 said:
barrack o barba said:
bob dylan said:
Yeah but thats all part of the game and I don't think even the most one eyed supporter would say either was a try. But once it goes to the video it's in the lap of he gods.

The Dogs were definitely better tonight, but it's not over for us yet, just as the Dogs haven't won the comp yet. Actually we are in the same boat as its sudden death now.

True mate . Interesting to read the game time posts , when you lost Jamie Lyon was like the world caved in

Yep there are two players all Manly fans agree we NEED on the field, Lyon and Snake. When we lose one of them we usually lose the game.

Did you see how out of position your fullback was when Keating scored ? Thats a worry

This ignorant comment alone is enough to get this clown banned. I won't even get into the reasons it is infantile as others have covered it. He is winding you guys up.

Comment aimed at that Dog clown BTW. Look, if an opposition supporter comes on here and talks objectively, no issue. But this idiot is giving you lot a massive wind up with his comments. Either that or he has never watched a game in his life. Kick him off before it becomes toxic.

Who is this pelican ? You obviously know very little about rugby league . No use telling the mod's how to do their job - believe me they are quite capable ; hey manlybacker

I've given this Obarba guy the benefit of the doubt since he arrived on the scene a week or so ago but like most dog supporters, give them an inch and they'll take a mile. Mods time to put him on permanent holiday.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6