Welcome back Siro...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Yeah really pleased he is back. We have missed him outside DCE.

Hopefully he has been training hard.

I think Lane will make way for him.

Will we get 80mins out of him after such a lay off ?? Can't see it myself so that means Brown loitering on the RH edge for some part of the game.
Brown is a better second-rower than centre at least. He's been decent at hooker (still not needed).

So happy Siro is back, he will encourage our forwards to hit harder and to offload more. We finally have some help for Taupau in the form of Sironen, who will once again become another offloading danger player in our side, meaning they can't just target Taupau for the whole game

Well we haven't been hitting Lane on that edge much and he has offloading capability - are we going to see a different game plan ? It's good Siro is back as Lane is a bit of a drifter in games, he doesn't show a lot of urgency in defense for a start, but I don't think Siro is going to be the solution to our problems.

You nailed it with the loitering bit.
One of Chippys best !!!
images72VLCG4D.jpg

Well we haven't been hitting Lane on that edge much and he has offloading capability - are we going to see a different game plan ? It's good Siro is back as Lane is a bit of a drifter in games, he doesn't show a lot of urgency in defense for a start, but I don't think Siro is going to be the solution to our problems.
This is the big question. We have the players to beat the riff quite readily, but we need to have the correct game plan to do it. More than any other game this season this will be a game that is down to the coach. If he gives them the right game plan they will get the job done.

I suspect he might get it right this week.

Never thought I would be happy to see such an average player return.

People he is not the saviour, just a fringe first grader at any other club.

Lanes tackle counts have been fairly impressive imho ... its a pity he hasn't seen much ball and I don't think TB has given the second rowers much of an attacking role ... not a roaming one anyway
His tackle numbers aren't horrible I'll grant you that, but there's not a lot of sting in them and I'd love to know how many of them are group cuddle tackles. I might be harsh on him, but I see him wandering around on that right edge a fair bit without a lot of urgency.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8