Weekes - need's Blacktown ASAP

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Weekes has been trained to be a replacement full back. That's his primary position. I would be disappointed if he isnt selected with Turbo's absence. He's another player who in my opinion is being handled poorly...and yes he'll leave if he doesnt get a go. A few clubs out there are looking for a good full back.
I thought about that the other day and which club is getting rid of their fullback,to replace them with Weekes?

I thought about that the other day and which club is getting rid of their fullback,to replace them with Weekes?

Several I suspect looking for a classy potential full back. Dogs, Warriors, Dolphins, Cowboys, Knights, Dragons. Their present custodians are good but who knows.

Several I suspect looking for a classy potential full back. Dogs, Warriors, Dolphins, Cowboys, Knights, Dragons. Their present custodians are good but who knows.
Crichton is going to the Dogs to play fullback
Warriors have CNK and RTS is on the way
Dolphins have The Hammer
Cowboys have Drinkwater
Knights have Ponga,who is playing fullback this week and Miller
Dragons have Sloan,who is hot and cold,and Ramsey,who is the same.
Weekes is not taking any of those players spots

Crichton is going to the Dogs to play fullback
Warriors have CNK and RTS is on the way
Dolphins have The Hammer
Cowboys have Drinkwater
Knights have Ponga,who is playing fullback this week and Miller
Dragons have Sloan,who is hot and cold,and Ramsey,who is the same.
Weekes is not taking any of those players spots

Newcastle are looking to keep Ponga out of full back and so Miller is a make shift. Drinkwater is doing well but he's a five eighth playing out of position because they have Dearden (who's played SOO) and on the rise, and Townsend their captain at half. They didnt have a good enough full back so Drinkwater moved back. Crichton may play full back at the dogs but he denies that's a factor in his move. The dogs dont have a strong centre pair and wouldnt be surprised if that is where Crichton ends up.

Weekes is not the messiah, nor is he anywhere near a first grader.
Another total disappointment vs Newcastle.

He would be the absolute worst defender in the NRL if Copper Johns wasn't in our team.

He would be the absolute worst defender in the NRL if Copper Johns wasn't in our team.
Unfortunately your right
Was a star in the juniors where defence is not as important
I feel he came through as a star , but has not been able to adjust to the rigours of NRL.....hope he can, but simply a big letdown so far.

I think a few poster on here painted him as the massiah…… based on some games he played in the lower grades… same with A Hopoate!!!

Always ends in tears!

Just sayin’

Yeah he needs time in reggies for 18 months.
He did not help Schuey at all in 2nd half in attack, defence wise needs work and was out jumped by Best.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2