Weekend off.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I took my plane to my private island to relax.

And by my plane I mean the ferry; and by my private island I mean Vancouver Island; and by relax I mean...well relax actually. 1 from 3! woohoo!

now i'm tipsy /drunk /a giraffe /Neil armstrong /a strike through / a peanut butter sandwich / on the drugs that killed river phoenix / the very model of modern major general / SPARTACUS!

No weekend off for me , due to a wedding I'm minding my 6/8 year old grandsons.

Man they never take a break, up at daybreak ( can we play footy gramps), ok boys time for breakfast, NO it's time to go bike riding.

Finish the bike ride , now for breakfast ( YES now for breakfast).

Then, can we play footy again, groan ok , good your the bunker gramps ( thank goodness).

Can we play cricket now ( don't you kids know it's winter).

Let's take the scooters to the park , oh ok, let's race you there gramps .......really I'm walking!!

Thank goodness we did get a little break when we took them to " Guardians of the Galaxy".

Lunch??, no let's go home for another bike ride.....WTF do you guys ever slow down???

It's dark now , but morning beckons........very soon!

Well, back from the island and it turned out to be a good (and lucky) weekend to go.

Got to see my niece give her last dance routine on Saturday night, then on Sunday night her first public gig as the singer in a band. She was that excited she took a picture of the audience..lol.

So it was good for 'the uncle' to sit there all proud like (and be entertained.)

One of the guitarists in the band only has one hand!!! He is still very good and is an expert at making the rest of us feel like talent-less lazy hacks!

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8