Weekend off.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

brad

First Grader
Don't know how you all feel about the weekend off apart from the 2 points, but i fuchken hate it . Looks like mowing , planting , wash cars , wash the dog , a trip to bunnings no doubt with the missus so nothing to really look forward to. I wonder if manly know the crap ive got to deal with when we're not playing.

Don't know how you all feel about the weekend off apart from the 2 points, but i fuchken hate it . Looks like mowing , planting , wash cars , wash the dog , a trip to bunnings no doubt with the missus so nothing to really look forward to. I wonder if manly know the crap ive got to deal with when we're not playing.
Absolutely hate this origin period for the footy. I used to like Origin but not So much now. Hate all the media hype and hate the missed weekends of footy.

True 100%
Look forward to the Manly game x 10 of SOO.
I do enjoy having a midweek party BBQ/drinkup - but that's probably more social, than the footy itself....enjoy my footy all round and watch almost Every game, but let's face it - the Seaeagles playing is the Real Deal.
Already counting down the Sunday week clash with Raiders and will make a day of it.

I'll be dealing with the 'weekend off' by flying from London to LA on Sunday, before going on a surfing road trip down to Mexico. Theres always options guys
My friend ill swap you , you can wash the cars, walk the dog and take my missus to bunnings. But bunnings is the end of the line ...

I agree although I think origin will be better now nsw actually has a good side out there

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8