Weather?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
From MSE updates

The Sun is now setting here at Brooky and a sudden drop in tempreature has followed. Still crystal clear skies and zero breeze. Plenty of Tickets still available. Grab the family, grab the thermos and head down.

How long has it stopped raining for?

Is it a dry track or would it still be damp under foot?

It has been mostly clear days for three days now with only minor showers after huge rains. Ground should be a little gluey. No rain anywhere on the radar and I'm grabbing my jacket and heading down for this one! Go you Sea Eagles.

How long has it stopped raining for?

Is it a dry track or would it still be damp under foot?

hasn't rained at brooky for about 3 days (incl today)...maybe a bit of drizzle on Wednesday morning.

it'll be a dry track - except for the night due

Weather is good - cold but fine. My guess from past seasons (I am old enough to remember wet seasons) is that the ground will be heavy in the middle (especially between the quarters) but out wide the footing will be good.

We will have to contain Sonny Bill on their right and hopefully Bell and Lyon will cut them to pieces out wide with Stewey up there with them. Choc and Stewy shoudl also trouble them on the edge of the ruck.

PL we won 20-16 over Balmain

Sione had a monster of a ame apparently, carried 4 over the line to score, and made another 50m run and offload to set up another

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4