We will lose against Parra tomorrow

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
@mickqld would do a good blog, it would be funny as .

" well here we are folks it's Manly V Eels and we don't have a chance , it's Eels by 50 with a Hayne master class happening tonight.

And even when Manly score he'd probably put the score up as follows

" well the first try is to Snake after a brilliant run by Horo and a successful conversion by Lyon , and the score everyone is now Eels 6 Manly 0"

Go on do it you know you'd be a crack up!!

simon64 said:
Killer03 said:
I do think we are about to see the Eels get handed some refereeing 'square-ups' if you like. Just what seems to happen when one team complains.

If anyone deserves refereeing square ups it's Manly. Has everyone forgotten the 5 metre forward pass they threw to score in about 2010 ?

I think it was Reddy who scored. I don't remember who threw it.

Trent anyone ?

That was the year we kept fading out in 2nd halves. I think we led that game 20 or 22 nil. And then that final try......dear god!! And that guy about whom we cannot speak ripped the door off its hinges and nearly decapitated poor Jamie!

Stevo said:
We have always complained about referees in the past and its never helped us!

Yeah but we're Manly and the Manly loading will always come into any decision and go against us i.e. one rule for us and a different rule for everybody else.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Jethro said:
Stevo said:
We have always complained about referees in the past and its never helped us!

Yeah but we're Manly and the Manly loading will always come into any decision and go against us i.e. one rule for us and a different rule for everybody else.
icon_rolleyes.gif

I actually wonder does every fan from every club feel the same way??

Mark from Brisbane said:
@mickqld would do a good blog, it would be funny as .

" well here we are folks it's Manly V Eels and we don't have a chance , it's Eels by 50 with a Hayne master class happening tonight.

And even when Manly score he'd probably put the score up as follows

" well the first try is to Snake after a brilliant run by Horo and a successful conversion by Lyon , and the score everyone is now Eels 6 Manly 0"

Go on do it you know you'd be a crack up!!

I couldn't do it Mark I'd have to ban myself for all the foul language. By the way on top of the not live blog I'm starting to feel a bit confident in Manly's chances tonight. That coupled with you being back from the bush should really test the hoodo breaker tonight then. GOOOOOO MANLY by 10.

Oh shyte, Mark you dickhead why did I have to say that!!

@mickqld picking us winning, we are fricken in trouble now!!

great left hand side attack leading to another wonderful taufua try!!!!!

Hey, I should've done the live blog!

:p

We dropped the ball too much.
Missed too many tackles.
Let Sandow and their Hooker run & play too freely, as well as stumbled around in defense during that 2nd-half in the face of a team that lifted very well.

I knew this would be a danger game and this could likely happen, but after that very good 1st half by most of the Manly boys across the park I'm pretty shattered they failed so badly during the 2nd.

It's those times especially we need the likes of Hasson, Starling, Symonds & Horo to lift with solid, mistake-free plays in both defense & offense to help steady the ship - unfort. this doesn't happen nearly enough.

Still, we're entrenched in the top 2 and can mount a great run into the finals, still a few weeks off..

Go Manly.

Excellent. Lucky we play tomorrow, I had a bad dream that we lost against Parra tonight.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6