We will lose against Parra tomorrow

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Hi all,

I hate to be the doom machine, but unfortunately I have read the cards, consulted my spirit guide and have discovered we will lose tomorrow night.

The reasons?

- We will not be running the live blog tomorrow, I have to work so wont be able to do it. Our record being 5/5 for wins with the live blog, and the one break we had resulting in a loss, tells the story really

- Parra complaining about refereeing bias. This was a great ploy and means that parra will get all the calls tomorrow

So bank it now. It's a loss and we wind up in 2nd

Dan

Surely you're coming down with a fever? It'll kick in tomorrow big time. No chance of going to work. Zero.

Time to break that hoodoo Dan. Nip it in the bud before it gets a big head.

There is opportunity here if someone else wants to do the blog

Now, if we can just get mickqld to back you up on this Dan, I'd be a lot happier...

Funny story about hoodoo actually. I live in brisbane and have been to sydney 4 times to see manly play. First the 07 grandfinal against melbourne then I went to brookie for the first time in 2012 to watch us against the doggies and then again at last years grandfinal. We lost every game where every game ive seen in queensland we have won. Naturally I thought its me. Going to sydney is just bad juju for me so I picked a good game to go to this year. The knights at brookie. We were flying high and the knights were dreadful so surely we should win and I dont need to worry about the juju right? Wrong. It took the brilliance of a last chance field goal from DCE to snag that match. Point of the story is that the hoodoo can be broken!! We will win tomorrow night but maybe it will be closer than the 50-0 thumping im hoping for ;)

I do think we are about to see the Eels get handed some refereeing 'square-ups' if you like. Just what seems to happen when one team complains.

If we can limit Haynes involvement I think we just have too much class.

Hayne's a funny one. If I was playing him I would not sledge or put sting into a tackle or anything like that. Just let him drift through the game....he's the sort of player if you wake him up he'll get the strops and turn it on.

Dan said:
Hi all,

I hate to be the doom machine, but unfortunately I have read the cards, consulted my spirit guide and have discovered we will lose tomorrow night.

The reasons?

- We will not be running the live blog tomorrow, I have to work so wont be able to do it. Our record being 5/5 for wins with the live blog, and the one break we had resulting in a loss, tells the story really

- Parra complaining about refereeing bias. This was a great ploy and means that parra will get all the calls tomorrow

So bank it now. It's a loss and we wind up in 2nd

Dan

I also fear the "we was robbed" campaign, but still hoping we will win against the odds

Killer03 said:
I do think we are about to see the Eels get handed some refereeing 'square-ups' if you like. Just what seems to happen when one team complains.

If anyone deserves refereeing square ups it's Manly. Has everyone forgotten the 5 metre forward pass they threw to score in about 2010 ?

I think it was Reddy who scored. I don't remember who threw it.

Trent anyone ?

If we lose, then i am going to have to make sure I do the rest of the live blogs or line up people to do them

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4