We Will Know Something About Des On Tuesday

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
mozgrame link said:
Just read Des's diary and he says the problem is not attitude.  Jamie says he agrees with Des and we just need to get a bit of spark back.

Who is in charge of 'getting a bit of spark back'.  The coach or the players?
Is the answer for the coach to put a rocket up them all week at training?.  Is it up to the players to spark themselves if they feel flat?
Maybe they need to introduce some young blokes because to me, some of our forwards don't seem hungry enough.  In fact, they seem a liitle fat and content. 

yes I read that too. Riveting stuff from Des and Jamie!(insert sarcasm emoticon).

This is how it should've read.....
Des, what did you make of that?....
Obviously we have no f@ckin idea.
There are bench marks in the competition...we are meeting those....if we were playing in the local C grade comp.
our consistency is down, but  we are in this together, so i will continue to ignore poor form, and execution of my boring game plans, and just keep trotting out the same garbage until we get on the plane to Bali in the first week of September.

What right does Des have to cut the after match press conference after just 1 question? That is pathetic. Face the music rather then hiding behind the same 17 he selects week in week out.

There is only 3 certainities in life: Death & Taxes and Des will name the same 17 next week

Me and the old man sat down lastnight, the first thing he said to me is, ive supported manly for 40 years now, and ive got a bad feeling about this game, he says '' watdch this canberra will score first and we will be behinf the 8 ball all night, 2 mins later canberra scores, dad gets up and says, i thought i was ment to be watching manly, not peter sharps disasterous years, he then went and got pissed and went to bed without watching the rest of the game, my old man can tell the future !!!

Copa Eagle link said:
Me and the old man sat down lastnight, the first thing he said to me is, ive supported manly for 40 years now, and ive got a bad feeling about this game, he says '' watdch this canberra will score first and we will be behinf the 8 ball all night, 2 mins later canberra scores, dad gets up and says, i thought i was ment to be watching manly, not peter sharps disasterous years, he then went and got pissed and went to bed without watching the rest of the game, my old man can tell the future !!!

Great story, I watched the game last night with my son, he's 23 and I've followed Manly for 47 years. I said to him at the beginning of the game, we will lose tonight because we have soft forwards an unimaginative halfback, no speed and no enthusiasm. I turned it off at half time, got pissed and went to bed.........spooky isn't it.

I've been a full on supporter for 31 years but this year I have never been so unmotivated to watch my Eagles. I have driven at least one hundred times (2 hours each way) from Brooky to Gong but I can't justify all that travel and time to watch this 2010 team play. It's just the way we play, all one out for 5 and then kick and the pre-programmed attack that always ends up near the sideline. Our crowds are down and I don't think supporters can cut it watching the dribble (crap) we play. Looking at the fans faces last night I worry how many will return in 2010.

I hate when Kite, Rodney get that ball and you know they never will pass it. We just seem to hope we can hang on, we rely on the other teams stuff ups but they aren't so we don't win. 

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8