We wanted resilience- we got it

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Hey guys …. All the positive supporters are back!

Welcome back guys! We’re have you been all week?

I’ll just head over to the ‘sack Seibold’ thread and see if there are any positive supporters over there!

I have truly missed you guys this week …

Just sayin’

Dion Johnson

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Down to no reserves by half time
Guts
Guts
Heart
Determination
Brown - sign him for 200 years - led from the front today best I seen since Ben Kennedy
Brooks magic
DCE domination
Simpkin- great game - we finally have a dummy half
I think the resilience has been there since the Donkeys beat us by one at Suncorp.

Panthers was a to much of an ask at home after they got beat, there was a bit to like in that game also, they didn’t spread it to the edges as crisply as they did at 4 pines.

Big one next week with a depleted squad, Brooks to lead and hopefully gets the points over Cody Walker.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Hey guys …. All the positive supporters are back!

Welcome back guys! We’re have you been all week?

I’ll just head over to the ‘sack Seibold’ thread and see if there are any positive supporters over there!

I have truly missed you guys this week …

Just sayin’
Seibold has had Manly playing Better footy regardless of any one's thoughts
But today had them UP for the game
I mean we were shot with no reserves, yet found a way to win well
Seibold has to have won respect based on this factor

Fibro Eagle

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Yes
Gutsy and got some fire in the belly need to build on that win and go on a run , Too much this season one good win followed by ordinary performances
Seibold always talking depth we have some and Bully showed today when he got a chance and took it
Simpkin took his chance today

Fibro Eagle

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Seibold took a chance with young Hoppa could have easily put Garrick to fullback and used talau and paulo or Veaga and left Hoppa out but took a chance and it’s paid off with talk of shifting one of the best fullbacks in the nrl out of his position

I’m going to frame that Maxta…. Now don’t you start getting negative over the next couple of weeks…. I need you on my positive team…. Not that negative team!

Just sayin’

double hoops

First Grader
Agree, but id add.

A couple of years back our players would have been gassed and just started walking and letting blokes run past.

At half time knowing there's no real replacements it's just you blokes on the field.

And yet those out there ran the dragons ragged in that 2nd half. Our boys are fit.

TokyoEagle

Bencher
Best game he's played since he's been with us. This could be a real turning point for Bully going forward.
While this would be up there, he has had a few good games. I am somewhat perplexed that he doesn't get more game time. I love his energy and he is always making the defense work hard with his leg speed and change of angles.

Scorpio

Armchair Expert
We've had some very good performances this year but 5 of our 7 wins were at Brookvale in front of a sellout crowd.

I think our main challenge now is to produce these kinds of performances everywhere, not just when we have a large partisan crowd willing the team home.

Eagle 1

First Grader
While this would be up there, he has had a few good games. I am somewhat perplexed that he doesn't get more game time. I love his energy and he is always making the defense work hard with his leg speed and change of angles.
For sheer impact best game by far, Bully was more damaging and revelled in the heavy exchanges. More of this needed next Sat night.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18
14 7 7 -79 18