We need another half!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Turbo

Bencher
It's pretty obvious that Koroisau and walker aren't long term 5/8s for DCE, atm they are playing well but plying ther favoured positions in a way. Koroisau making plenty of tackles like a hooker, while walker is running the ball like a centre. ATM we need another playmaker who can kick and Ball play going into 2017 as DCE can't do it as a stand alone half its just not possible. He has a lot pressure on him and needs most of it off to play well. Next year we are going to and out and out half to Be a threat

Unfortunately, our two most experienced back-up halves (Moltzen and John) are both out injured.

John is out for the season with a torn pectoral muscle and Moltzen sneezed on his way to training and threw out his back, dislocated his thumb and broke his legs.

Thought Koroisau and walker played really well. Definitely were better than Foran an what's his name.

DCE and Walker will be a fine pair once they can get on the field together with the new found mongrel our pack is showing. I'm really starting to worry about our efforts in opposition twenty. 3 tries in two home games when we've had ample chances in both.

Mate I thought Api played well last night plus he was MOM the last 2 weeks. I think we're underestimating how good a team Parra really is this year. Our biggest problem this year is we simply drop too much ball which gets the opposition rolling over the top of us and then we run out of puff and give away penalties. It's a simple game which doesn't need this amount of analysis. Hang on to the ball, complete your sets and you will eventually score points. That's it..... Simple hey.

I thought Walker (apart from the dropped catch which lead to a try) and Api both had good games, you have to keep in mind that Parra atm with their TPA funded roster has the best defensive record of any team in the league. Last night it was a few key moments/lapses that lost us the game. The last two tries we conceded were very very soft, and Walker dropping that catch was what cost us games. $hit happens and it did last night. Disappointed with the loss but the halves weren't the reason.

Walker is getting better and once DCE returns and they start stringing a few games together they ill be very good for us.

We have to get Corey Norman for next year.

The Eels can't keep him due to cap, and we can get rid of a couple of our cap munchers like Mateo.

He solves a lor of our issues.
I'm not a fan of Norman his kicking game is very basic and I don't consider him a good player, sure he racks up all the stats but to me I think we need a more qualified half than him. Plus Panther are about to sign him anyways on 600k a year! No thanks. Plus I'll back walker to continue his strong form than maybe we don't need a 5/8 he played really well last night. He could be the long term option but then there is the long term centre problem to replace Lyon?

We have to get Corey Norman for next year.

The Eels can't keep him due to cap, and we can get rid of a couple of our cap munchers like Mateo.

He solves a lot of our issues.
If we get Keary I will go Matai @:mad:

Coote, Cronk, Nornan, Keary - lots on the market

Realistically, neither Forme nor Norman did anything exceptional last night. In fact, they were average at best. Fact was that the Speels only looked dangerous when either Semi or Jennings had the ball.

The problem was we gave those two (Semi and Jennings) too much opportunity.

2017:
Walker to right centre, Norman to 5-8.
Tom T to FB, Snake to France, Killer to his country estate,
Who for right wing ?

I think the biggest blunder we made all night was when TB took Brown off for Leary.

Brown may only be a back up hooker but he did a very good job of it last night. On the other hand Leary......yeah o_O Our attack went from fair to poor with him at dummy half.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8