We need an Ex Manly Player as Coach...simple

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagle007

Reserve Grader
As per my title thread. Manly coach has to be or have played with Manly prior. Its a damn shame that we couldn't get Cleary in as our coach. We need to get Des, Toovey, Cliffy , Menzies, Hoppa... even im getting desperate here.. Bring back Donny Singe as well.... We need people that have played for this badge and crest before. Until then I cant see us progressing anywhere....

I don't think there is anyone out there that desperate for a job.
So much easier to sit on the beach collecting Centrelink payments.

What we dished out today is actually worse than northern eagles days.. FFS... embarrassing... Our team is full of exuses. and Marty Tapau , should of kept his mouth shut.. ever since he said we would win the NRL we have just become a disgrace of a club.... No ex Manly player would ever let him speak like that... Our culture atm is crap.... Maybe the Stewarts , Foran, Watmoughs Matais of the world knew what was coming.. as far as im concerned those boys bled for this team, this current crop apart from a few are prima donas... Coach needs to stand up and start kicking some ass.

Nah mate we are paying for boardroom bickering that cost us Glenn Stewart.
They day that happen a part of the club culture died and it was down hill since.
A lot went on but Des knew the time bomb he’d left us with and bailed out. He can get you short term wins for long term pain. Nothing at the Dogs showed he’d changed.

If we want to rebuild I can cop that but I’d like them to do it in a sensible fashion.

As per my title thread. Manly coach has to be or have played with Manly prior. Its a damn shame that we couldn't get Cleary in as our coach. We need to get Des, Toovey, Cliffy , Menzies, Hoppa... even im getting desperate here.. Bring back Donny Singe as well.... We need people that have played for this badge and crest before. Until then I cant see us progressing anywhere....
I ppalways said thatiipp

Hasler and 2023 everyone will be whinging about the fact that we’re paying Tapau 1.5m for two more years.
giphy.gif

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8