We need a loss

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
I'm not too critical of the performance today. For several weeks we have been doing what is required to win.

I just think it would do us good to have one shellacking between now and Round 25, just to blow away any cobwebs of complacency.

I'd be more worried if the next 4 weeks are 4-0 than 3-1 or 2-2 to be honest.

I'd imagine the Warriors game is going to be one they will want to win and one we may have lots of excuses to lose.

I'm not too critical of the performance today. For several weeks we have been doing what is required to win.

I just think it would do us good to have one shellacking between now and Round 25, just to blow away any cobwebs of complacency.

I'd be more worried if the next 4 weeks are 4-0 than 3-1 or 2-2 to be honest.

I'd imagine the Warriors game is going to be one they will want to win and one we may have lots of excuses to lose.

I tend to think of this issue in a different way.

Rather than it be the win/loss record as the issue coming into the finals, to me its more about our desire and our attacking combinations that we need to be hitting form coming into the finals. I still think a freshen up rest next week against the Knights for some of our players would be a good thing.

A key factor in all of this will be if the Storm slip up. One slip from them = massive motivation for us. I can see Des and the players with one eye on that.

The wrrriors away will be one that we will probably lose.

Hopefully the dragons will be out of the semi race by the time we play them as they always give us a hard game.

I am tipping us to lose against the Knights next Friday. We seem to struggle against the bottom teams more than the top, surely because of the intensity involved.

We wont lose any. The worriers are way to dumb to win, souths and the knights are crap and the dragons will have given up and be thinking about the end of year trip by the last round. We will go into the playoffs bttle hardened and ready.

I expect us to lose 1 game. But I'd be buggered if I could pick who it will be against.

souths or warriors are the danger games

both sides are going to be desperate

Hi Mata - I disagree mate. There is a lot of improvement in Manly, and the club has said as much. For that reason, I think they know they NEED to improve to fire in the finals series.

Could we maybe rest a few players in one or two games to freshen the team up?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4