We need a clear out.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It would take a fair bit for me to want a player removed from the club .... and none of our current crop are in that category ... unless Fainu gets found guilty ...

But the numbnuts do wear thin after a while ...

Great thread , not........ So basically in your world the likes of Brett Stewart should of been told to go , even though he was innocent in the end. How could you put Fainu on that list, what ever happened innocent until proven guilty. AFB had every right to blow up as did the whole team , we have been dudded twice this year with these types of decisions , and we should be sitting in the top 4 not just outside the 8 .. and the excuse of an anti vaxxer , who cares, thats their choice, why dont you then clarify what colour and what religion someone should be to play for this club.. deadset what a dud post ... Is that you Ray Hadley?

Perhaps I have it completely wrong.

Perhaps to be successful you need a team full of Dheads to win.

Look at the best. Sivo, david fafita, NAS and the list goes on.

All I know is personally I would rather a team with more Turbos, tedescos, cherry Evans and menzies. Is that wrong to want that?

As my handle suggests I live in London. Football is god over here and the behaviour of so many players is sickening. The NRL is no where near the size of the football business and in the end its all bout money. You pay these mostly uneducated guys lots of money it and makes them too self important. They think they are untouchable. I'm sure that's what many of the players in this discussion suffer from.

Its only going to get worse so strap in for the ride.

Great thread , not........ So basically in your world the likes of Brett Stewart should of been told to go , even though he was innocent in the end. How could you put Fainu on that list, what ever happened innocent until proven guilty. AFB had every right to blow up as did the whole team , we have been dudded twice this year with these types of decisions , and we should be sitting in the top 4 not just outside the 8 .. and the excuse of an anti vaxxer , who cares, thats their choice, why dont you then clarify what colour and what religion someone should be to play for this club.. deadset what a dud post ... Is that you Ray Hadley?
Jeez some of you are gold.

Simple question which relates to my original point that so many have missed.

You all complain about brookvale yes? Well bad publicity won't help get a new ground.

You all complain that manly gets the short end of the stick from the NRL. Well our players behaviour generally directly relates to that stick.

You mentiion Antivaxers. They could have derailed this entire competition. That's cool yeah?

**** me talk about getting your budgie smugglers in a twist.

Let's just all excuse crap behaviour and cheer on the boys yeah. Oh but let's be allowed to absolutely **** on them on game day when they don't play well.

Ah to be a rugby league fan.

There is some loud calls that Manase is innocent of the crime...I will let him have his day in court before judging any outcome and Manly have in fact some of the better characters in the game...the Turbo Bros, DCE ...close to the clean skins of the NRL.
Every team has different characters, as does the world to make it go round.
I wouldn't want any players out of the squad, but would agree there are a few who can improve in a few area's...like most of us.

Look at our sponsors now. Garbage companies, betting websites and hire shops. I'm greatful they are putting in their hard-earned cash into the club bet gone are the days of big blue chip companies wanting to get on board.

And while ever the idiots are allowed to behave the way they do and damage our brand we will be forever stuck at the bottom.

This is a reflection of how the prestige has been stripped out of the game in general. The NRL has been run into the ground over the last 15 years thanks to the ineptitude of the executives who ran it until this weird season.

NRL will be as scheisse as the ARU if they don't get their sh*t together.

This is a reflection of how the prestige has been stripped out of the game in general. The NRL has been run into the ground over the last 15 years thanks to the ineptitude of the executives who ran it until this weird season.

NRL will be as scheisse as the ARU if they don't get their sh*t together.
There are still some blue chip company sponsors out there willing to chip into the right club. Unfortunately we are no longer seen as the right club.

I'm probably flogging a dead horse in this thread but given I'm on the bast@ŕ# I might as well double down.

Many complain that the penns are crapola owners and would love them to sell to someone who could inject some new life into the joint.

Other than a rich die hard manly fan who would want to invest in us at the moment a Quick Google search provides headlines which would make most potential investors run for the hills.

Those headlines are provided in part by the players and their behaviour and for all the good that some do (and there is a lot) the negative headlins will always dictate a companies brand protection.

So unfortunately it doesn't matter if player X is really innocent or player Y didn't mean to say or do whatever they did the damage is done.

I will attempt to let this thread die a slow death given how much its offended so many of you.

Wow strong opinion.

Outrageous is perhaps a little over the top.

So tell me where do we draw the line? Are you happy for our club to remain on the back pages in a negative way? We are hated enough already without some of our players continually adding to the poo pile don't you think?

Oh and on your point of being an Angel let me think. I've never struck a woman, overdosed, been charged by police, been in court, caused physical injury to another person on purpose, been a general knobhead or acted like a clueless Kunt. So yes we all have our issues some more than others obviously.
Coz you’re an angel obviously!

Shhhhhhhhhhhh. I'll tell you a secret.
DES loves a good trouble maker.

There will be no clearing out.

It's Us and our insular ways against the world.

Jeez some of you are gold.

Simple question which relates to my original point that so many have missed.

You all complain about brookvale yes? Well bad publicity won't help get a new ground.

You all complain that manly gets the short end of the stick from the NRL. Well our players behaviour generally directly relates to that stick.

You mentiion Antivaxers. They could have derailed this entire competition. That's cool yeah?

**** me talk about getting your budgie smugglers in a twist.

Let's just all excuse crap behaviour and cheer on the boys yeah. Oh but let's be allowed to absolutely **** on them on game day when they don't play well.

Ah to be a rugby league fan.
Sounds to me like you’re NOT a rugby league fan.....oh to be such an angel!

Sounds to me like you’re NOT a rugby league fan.....oh to be such an angel!
Some of you are hilarious. I asked a question with the original post. Just a question.

This thread has turned into a school playground.

What exactly in your opinion makes me a non Rugby league fan @madmax ? Please do enlighten me?

Mate to be fair I've asked you the same question multiple times without a clear response.

What is your clear line on when a player should be sent packing from the club?

And I'm not talking about Silvertails.... @:D

Our great club is continually putting itself in the poop thanks to certain players and their behaviour. its gone in for too long so I'm calling for a clean out of the bad eggs.

Of course the problem is the bad eggs are sometimes the most talented but there seems to be a real poison vein running through the club at the moment.

This latest blow up with AFB is the last thing we need.

A small list of players and their stupid behavior.

AFB - abusing the Ref, Anti Vax stand, battery of his pregnant girl friend.

DW - anti Vax , battery of GF with court appearance, broken hand punching door, overdose on pills

Manise - well we know all about this, gang links to the wild west.

Thommo - drinking problems that led to hospital in off season

Marty and Tafua - stopped now but used to do the gang hand signs after every try they scored.

Suli - bad egg.

I'm sure there's more in our side with shady past history but WTF is going on. We need some stability and moral compass put back in this side.

And before you say it I know we have had trouble with players in the past but it just seems worse now than ever.
Whilst I agree with your sentiment, I think you've included a lot of players in that list that don't belong there. IMO AFB is the only one whose character can be called into question and he in not beyond redemption. The incident on the weekend is only due to a lack of awareness and requires education before punishment.

Whilst I agree with your sentiment, I think you've included a lot of players in that list that don't belong there. IMO AFB is the only one whose character can be called into question and he in not beyond redemption. The incident on the weekend is only due to a lack of awareness and requires education before punishment.
Fair point.

I'm probably flogging a dead horse in this thread but given I'm on the bast@ŕ# I might as well double down.

Many complain that the penns are crapola owners and would love them to sell to someone who could inject some new life into the joint.

Other than a rich die hard manly fan who would want to invest in us at the moment a Quick Google search provides headlines which would make most potential investors run for the hills.

Those headlines are provided in part by the players and their behaviour and for all the good that some do (and there is a lot) the negative headlins will always dictate a companies brand protection.

So unfortunately it doesn't matter if player X is really innocent or player Y didn't mean to say or do whatever they did the damage is done.

I will attempt to let this thread die a slow death given how much its offended so many of you.
Yes delete it

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8