We have a Maroon in trouble . . .

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You think you have problems, we left the cover off of the sandpit and all the neighbour find a place to empty the sand, clean it out and source new sand.....I hate cats
[/quote]

So does @Stevo apparently.

The had the guy making the complaint on the news last night. By the end of it I felt like smacking him.

Dan said:
globaleagle said:
lol - it's the maple syrup!

There was no sarcasm there...(I didn't think anyway, I dunno...it's early)

I now have to take the dog for a walk and pick up its poop.....after that you'll see some real sarcasm!

Meanwhile the better half spends the morning skiing! #worseendofthedeal

(plus when I saw the title...I did initially think that it was about a manly player)
You think you have problems, we left the cover off of the sandpit and all the neighbourhood cats peed and pooped in it in about a 10 minute period. I now have to find a place to empty the sand, clean it out and source new sand.....I hate cats

You should reward them for such behaviour and leave them a nice bowl of milk next to the sand pit. Maybe with some panadeine forte so they can relax, relax a lot.

globaleagle said:
lol - it's the maple syrup!

There was no sarcasm there...(I didn't think anyway, I dunno...it's early)

I now have to take the dog for a walk and pick up its poop.....after that you'll see some real sarcasm!

Meanwhile the better half spends the morning skiing! #worseendofthedeal

(plus when I saw the title...I did initially think that it was about a manly player)

It's worst, dagnabbit ignorant spelling aliens! (Score GE 23 V Alan 1)

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE said:
Did you have to start the thread with maroon in hot water,you gave me a heart attack.
Sorry but, got your attention ! However, they are the Maroons (Qld), whereas, we are the Maroon & Whites. They are Man-managed, we are Man-ly. ;)

http://m.foxsports.com.au/nrl/state-of-origin/state-of-origin-police-have-cleared-will-chambers-of-any-wrongdoing/story-fn31yxah-1226978343558

Worth a mention as many, ala Bretts case ,will not remember the outcome just the initial charge

Pffffft

Queensland police rule that Queensland origin player has no Queensland case to answer in Queensland as Queensland set about attempting to avoid a whitewash in Queensland.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8