We don't need pessimists!! Very Parra like. Not the Eagle Way!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Here here. I totally agree. I saw nothing but good things out of that game for the future. Unfortunately we didn't come away with the points but thems the breaks.

Don't forget that after 4 weeks we were 2 and 2 in 2008. Don't forget that after 4 rounds in 09 we were 0 and 4 and ended up 5th.

It just proves who the real fans are: pessimism is one thing, but it is only worth it if you have the facts to back it up. In round 4 there are no facts!!

Mark from Brisbane link said:
[quote author=Shane link=topic=187275.msg330180#msg330180 date=1301818278]
Mark,fair weather can be a harsh call,i cant get to every game due to money constraints (injured and unworking) but i watch every minute of every game,win lose or draw

Shane

My example of "fair weather" isn't you....it's simply 40,000 fans that suddenly jump on board when we play in a Grand Final, and who vanish until the next time we do it...., attending games is not a measure...you come on here, chew the fat and that mate is good enough for me!!
[/quote]

Indeed i do,some of my posts are lets say...controversial and have cause a bit of a ruckus,but i believe in what i say and changing my mind isnt impossible,but mature discussion is (if you can read coastal expat westie....)

We do need pessimists on this forum. 

Someone's got to be the horrific warning.

Great hit Postman or vice versa.

I believe in the current crop of young guns coming through.

If you watch closely the enthusiasm they generate seems to have a flow on effect to the older players and they tend to lift a bit more.

A good example was the game against the rorters when Foran went ballistic.  Choc seemed to lift as well and then the rest of them thought bugger this I'm not getting shown up by some young whipper snapper and then flow on starts.

I think we have a great team of youth and enthusiasm as well as experience and wisdom

agree seaeagle 63er... Cant remember the last time i felt that good after a loss.

The comeback the kids made in the 2nd half tells you so much about their character and reminded me of the local juniors we had coming through in the 90's (kosef, beaver, gartner etc)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6