We don't need pessimists!! Very Parra like. Not the Eagle Way!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Can't believe the negative talk after last night!!!!

Only Parra supporters would praise DCE one week and then turn on him the next like some on our forum. Very narrow minded!

Half back is an important position and DCE will need time to mature and develop.
I have seen enough to say he will be our half back for a very long time.
Think he is going well and has shown he has a brilliant kicking game.

Snake and Wolfman were huge losses. Snake’s organizing at the back is very important especially for our defense.
We have a stack of Brilliant kids at an average age of 20.

As 'the mauler' posted we had Buhrer (future Origin player) out of position where a few soft tries were scored.

To become great players our rookies need games which gives them experience.
They might drop a few during the season but I am sure when we get our full squad back we are going to be top 4 bound.

Players will also be fighting for positions which will increase performance.

True Manly fans never doubt our players or Dessy, so stay strong
Dessy will have our team over-achieving as per usual!!!

got 2 agree 100% hit man. Last thing ud want 2 be compared 2 is a parra supporter, they make me sick! Just got 2 stick with young players like dce and ferris(buhrer),anyone that knows anything bout footy can see this young blokes are stars of the future.One things for sure dessie and crusher dont keep dud young players.Il back their judgement anyday.

Can't understand why people are upset about last night.I watched the 80min with a grin,knowing Manly are in good shape for the future.

Too many armchair coaches believe they know more the Des,Crusher and staff.The young fellas playing last night are future stars without a doubt.Shame that the know it all's don't realise it takes 50 or more NRL games before players hit their straps.
I'm gonna sit back and enjoy watching these young blokes gain experience and win us another premiership.When that day comes(which it will)we will see all the fairweathers rush back and claim they're moroon and white through and through.
In the mean-time we have to just put up with the so-called"professionals"....

if DCE had that kick on the other side of the field, he wouldn't have the whole Burrow yelling crap in his ears..

He and Foran are getting stronger and stronger each game and I'm looking forward to a few years time!

Didn't get to watch the game so i can't comment on that but from my view, 2 from 4 is damn good considering the injuries, new kids playing (and playing awesome footy), not fading away and i think it's our best start in many years. 

The previous games may have had their toll on the boys physically plus a short turnaround, not to mention the sudden shift in players before kick off.  Way i see it is they're putting in every game.  I don't mind that loss last night, DCE can only learn and having a pressure goal kick this early in the season can only help.

So much potential for this year and even more in the next few years, it's really exciting to me, i feel invigorated!  (even though i had a huge night with plenty of beers)

Seriously, Souths cannot play any better than they did last night. I haven't see them play that good in a very long time. They made bugger all mistakes and gave away bugger all penalties. It was a desciplined performance by them and we only lost by 2.

If anyone is knocking our performance, they really ought to piss off and support another team.

After losing Killer early against the scum, King suspended and Matai out until round 5 I was thinking we could very well be 0 from 4.

The way the young guys Foran, Hoppa & "Ferris" in particular have stepped up has been a revelation.

The patched up Knights only just lost today to the premiers and we could have put them to the sword so all in all things are looking good for the year.

I really dislike two things as far as football fans go.

Born pessimists....and at times this place is full of them.
Fair weather fans....and the Olympic Stadium WAS full of them in 2008

Mark,fair weather can be a harsh call,i cant get to every game due to money constraints (injured and unworking) but i watch every minute of every game,win lose or draw

Sugar and spice and all things nice

I think pessimists arent a terrible thing to be honest,im an optimist when it becomes to our team and our club,however without pessimists you never think about the bad,nor do you consider it and it leaves you heartbroken when you dont see it happening aswell

Nice post and i agree 100%, I don't think ive been happier with a loss before because the boys never gave up and played for the whole 80mins. The fact is DCE, Foran and Buhrer all got great raps from the commentators and have been every game this year. Sandow has been in first grade for quite a while now and i think DCE can hold his head high considering its his 4th bloody game.

I know alot of Souths fans are counting their lucky stars that they got away with that win as that is the best they can play and the penalty count till the 68th min was BS, We however will only get better.

Compared to last season its been a dream start for us. Plenty of positives in team performance so far this year, not the least being the way the young blokes have stood up.

Shane link said:
Mark,fair weather can be a harsh call,i cant get to every game due to money constraints (injured and unworking) but i watch every minute of every game,win lose or draw

Shane

My example of "fair weather" isn't you....it's simply 40,000 fans that suddenly jump on board when we play in a Grand Final, and who vanish until the next time we do it...., attending games is not a measure...you come on here, chew the fat and that mate is good enough for me!!

Great post hit man randell.
I don't even bother coming on here after a win let alone when we lose. There is always something wrong.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4