We do breed them and Bulldogs do buy them

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: We do bred them and Bulldogs do buy them

DoggiesBrah said:
And guess what, the great men in charge of this incredible feat were Noel Crusher Cleal and Dessie Hasler who now reside at yours truly ;)

If you compare reserve grade teams you will notice our team is thumping yours profusely and with all the old kodger forwards on your team I cant wait to see you resort to your "bred locals" to fill the void in the next few years.... :cool:

I guess you can rely on your young talent Lussick and Williams, oh no wait... :D

Greenbug, Hasler, Cleal, BRED NOT BOUGHT coming to you live and direct from Belmore!!!!!!
another pole smoker going on my ever growing ignore list.

RE: We do bred them and Bulldogs do buy them

Peter C said:
DoggiesBrah said:
And guess what, the great men in charge of this incredible feat were Noel Crusher Cleal and Dessie Hasler who now reside at yours truly ;)

If you compare reserve grade teams you will notice our team is thumping yours profusely and with all the old kodger forwards on your team I cant wait to see you resort to your "bred locals" to fill the void in the next few years.... :cool:

I guess you can rely on your young talent Lussick and Williams, oh no wait... :D

Greenbug, Hasler, Cleal, BRED NOT BOUGHT coming to you live and direct from Belmore!!!!!!

What are "kodger forwards"?, oh I get it you mean CODGER, great, now I think I know what you are trying to say.
Also are Des and Cleal living with you now?

Hasler still lives on the nthn beaches. Not sure about Cleal. And most of the bulldogs players live in the Sutherland shire. I wonder why they all live so far away from where their team is based? It's got me stumped. I can't think of one good reason.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4