We didn't get the spoon, I'm happy about that.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I hope our mindset in 2019 changes from being happy just to avoid the spoon to restoring pride in our jersey.
I can't see anything ATM that indicates we will be any more successful next season. None of our grades (except the under 16s) made a final.
At least Doesn'tmatta have moved quickly to improve their chances by recruiting Ferguson, Lane and Paulo.

I’m hopefull of a mid table finish next year. Given our roster I don’t think there’s a coach other than Barrett who could have taken us into spoon contention. It took Barrett a couple of years to destroy all semblance of structure, teamwork and fitness, however, so even if we get a good trainer and a good coach (I won’t write Cartwright off till I’ve seen how he goes) it going to take more than one off season to become competitive again.

Ecstatic for the 70 years old Manly CLUB we didn't get the spoon.

The 2018 Barrett coached Manly TEAM however I couldn't care less about.

I agree feathered friend we are all relieved. We got a get out of jail free card by a team that was more mediocre. I'm certainly looking forward to season end and a fresh start.
I agree Sparty . We were very lucky to avoid the spoon and came so close and it was only good fortune that we didn't
Under Trent Manly was Mediocre

Parra suppprters celebrating the Spoon
I hope our mindset in 2019 changes from being happy just to avoid the spoon to restoring pride in our jersey.
I can't see anything ATM that indicates we will be any more successful next season. None of our grades (except the under 16s) made a final.
At least Doesn'tmatta have moved quickly to improve their chances by recruiting Ferguson, Lane and Paulo.

I see 2 very glaring positives that will improve our success next season immediately
No Boo Boo Barrett to sook up the players attitude
Signing a 5/8 to allow Walker to play center

I might be an optimist or need to see an optometrist but can see a much improved year on next year.......BRING ON 2019

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8