We arent even training for sunday

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Eagle

First Grader
Foran gone...numurous others,Sorry Dan it wouldnt let me post news

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/manly-a-team-with-no-players/story-e6frexnr-1225915012633

Yeah we are going into this game in such a weakened state it is basically like a bye for the Dragons. Even our young guys like Whare are out injured. With Matai facing a 9 match ban and Gift a 4 match ban it is going to affect next year as well making matters even worse. Bring on 2012 lol. We should use next year to blood some young guns and freshen up the team imo.

FIVE-EIGHTH Kieran Foran (shoulder) was ruled out for the season, joining Glenn Stewart (suspended) and
injured trio Brett Stewart, David Williams and Shane Rodney; and

REPRESENTATIVE back-rower Anthony Watmough confirmed he is in grave doubt for the final with an ankle injury, while inspirational captain Jamie Lyon is also battling a painful ankle injury.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/manly-a-team-with-no-players/story-e6frexnr-1225915012633

GOLD COAST $1.55 v WARRIORS $2.40
  WESTS TIGERS $1.85 v SYD ROOSTERS $1.95
  PENRITH $1.55 v CANBERRA $2.40
  ST GEORGE ILL $1.20 v MANLY $4.40
07/09/2010 05:41 AM | Prices subject to change.

Imagine if our bits and pieces team of busteds and 3rd stringers hang in until the closing stages, and suddenly the officials are called upon to make a vital decision ... we might get benefit of the doubt!

Cliffy Lyons to 5/8, Tooves to 1/2, Beaver to 2nd row, we bust Jason Ferris out of jail for 1 match while the cops are looking elsewhere....does turban head Ridge still own a set of boots? That lot should do it!

Any fans heading down to the game should pack a set of footy boots, just in case they are needed.  I vote we bring DSM5 on from the bench.  He'd have both sides running scared :)

torana355 link said:
Yeah we are going into this game in such a weakened state it is basically like a bye for the Dragons. Even our young guys like Whare are out injured. With Matai facing a 9 match ban and Gift a 4 match ban it is going to affect next year as well making matters even worse. Bring on 2012 lol. We should use next year to blood some young guns and freshen up the team imo.
lol  torana a bit dramatic arent we , wolfman & brett stewart come back next yr  matai will miss up until round 6 or 7  glenn stewart  will be back for round 2 next yr,i remember in 07 we had menzies, orford & matai on the bench BK had retired, & every 1 was saying  we would struggled until that trio got back in the side but after 5 rounds we had only lost 1 game.. so im looking forward  to next yr hopefully with the dissappointment of this yr & lesson learnt maybe next yr they will cherish an 8-12 point lead like we use to.

i also heard that if matai gets selected for 4 nations he will have to serve his suspension from then , so i hope they pick him,  that will be about 3-4 games used up as well so by round 5 next yr matai could be playing..

jjai link said:
i also heard that if matai gets selected for 4 nations he will have to serve his suspension from then , so i hope they pick him,  that will be about 3-4 games used up as well so by round 5 next yr matai could be playing..

best case scenario is he could be back round 1: final + 4 tests + 2 trials = 7. 

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8