We are embarrassing - winning the comps is years away.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Probably 10+
We aren't going to win one with this mob
To be fair, nothing I have seen over the past 10 gives me encouragement. Perhaps the ‘21 season with whacky V’Landy ball and some promising signs with recruitment this season… but the sad reality is, we could very well end up like other struggling teams that make up numbers for years and decades. We are not the powerhouse club we once were with the money, desire, and influence. Obviously, I hope I’m wrong…

To be fair, nothing I have seen over the past 10 gives me encouragement. Perhaps the ‘21 season with whacky V’Landy ball and some promising signs with recruitment this season… but the sad reality is, we could very well end up like other struggling teams that make up numbers for years and decades. We are not the powerhouse club we once were with the money, desire, and influence. Obviously, I hope I’m wrong…
Even the tigers seem to be getting there s$$t together

Penn and co have gone all in on winning a title with this mob with no regard to long term success of this club

people will laugh but if we are not very careful we are heading down the dogs tigers path may not be in near future but down the track

This season to me is gone already we won't be winning the big games with our defence

Last edited:
While most of us are realistic to realise we won't be winning the comp this season at least we are not Bronco fans who honestly believed their team would win the premiership before tonight.

While most of us are realistic to realise we won't be winning the comp this season at least we are not Bronco fans who honestly believed their team would win the premiership before tonight.
Mate I have plenty of long term broncs fans who at the start of the year said they were an 8-5 team not top four. After last night they will be lucky to play finals.

It's DCEs team, it's DCEs style, it's DCEs brain snaps every week. I'm sorry but it starts and ends with him. Even when we were 20 up I was fkn yelling at the tele with his stupid play. Bcoz I just knew this would happen. It's rugby league not bloody touch footy. Respect the ball!!!
Yeah, when we got to 24 - 6 after half time i thought don't get complacent. When they got to 24 - 18 i knew we'd lost the game from there on.

won’t win **** until we have a proper hooker either

Croker is garbage as a hooker and lawton is not it at all
This 1000000%. Croker after 4 years in the position is still showing zero signs of improvement in his attacking game, I like Lawton but he’s been poor recently and that error last night off the scrum was inexcusable really. And he’s leaving anyway!

If only we had not one but TWO highly rated young guys plying their trade at hooker for Blacktown that we could use (I guess this is the part where everyone jumps in and says Humphreys/GCKT aren’t quite ready for firsts yet, as if Croker and Lawton are doing such a killer job there right now)

Lets just hope they dont rush in to extend Seibold, he hasnt done enough in my books yet for an extension
all he has done is talk buzz words all year

this team of pea hearts need to be torn a new one and put on notice!!

how is there zero accountability for leading games

• 14-0
  • 16-0
  • 20-0

and losing them all!!

• 14-0
  • 16-0
  • 20-0

and losing them all!!
At least it’s buzz words as opposed to mumbling no words. Thought he was reasonably pointed in the presser.

Did we draw one of those games Soup? The point is still valid tho. If we are Fairdinkum we are sitting 6 points higher on the ladder.

• 14-0
  • 16-0
  • 20-0

and losing them all!!
Said it last year we kept the wrong coach. Flanagan wouldn't be sitting there talking about weapons and platitudes. He'd be ripping new ar*&holes.

• 14-0
  • 16-0
  • 20-0

and losing them all!!
Need to stop "forward loading our energy" as seibs likes to call it... maybe we should "back load" it!!

It's got nothing to do with the contract saga.. its got to do with leading the team, and managing the games better. And he didn't have a hand in all the tries either. When his on he is on, but we need consistency and maturity. Not low percentage footy
So how could he have "managed" Jake not to throw the inside ball to Canberra, Lodge not to drop the ball from the kickoff, Waddell to not get in the way of a dummy half pass or Garrick to miss two sitters?

Yes, he could have been better but to blame DCE for the loss is not really on imo.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10