We are AWFUL

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sounds like me at cricket. When people ask about my skill, I always used to say I was an all rounder:

Can't bat
Can't bowl
Can't field
But you do have that piece of sandpaper which is a talent.

Maybe it’s time to hibernate for winter @Ryan

I’m going Bush for 3 weeks next week, might just leave the Foxtel box at home!

I was there last night (a couple of hours I will never get back!) and could see from the kick off that we would lose. They were flat, no intensity at all. Also the crowd was ordinary and very quiet it was just an awful night and an inept performance. I just don't get how we can play the top teams and the teams we should beat we play like we have no interest.

Maybe it’s time to hibernate for winter @Ryan

I’m going Bush for 3 weeks next week, might just leave the Foxtel box at home!

How times have changed. Now taking a foxtel box 'when going bush' is now an option.

Why back in my day your Dad would throw you out of the truck with some string and a swiss army knife and if you were lucky, you'd get home sometime in the next two weeks.

@Ange s'funny as at the start braith anasta was saying how we looked that much more enthusiastic and full of energy than the cowboys.

How times have changed. Now taking a foxtel box 'when going bush' is now an option.

Why back in my day your Dad would throw you out of the truck with some string and a swiss army knife and if you were lucky, you'd get home sometime in the next two weeks.

@Ange s'funny as at the start braith anasta was saying how we looked that much more enthusiastic and full of energy than the cowboys.
I didn't feel it at the game - very lack lustre. I didn't get excited about the game at all - and that is not like me, I am usually cheering loud etc.

I didn't feel it at the game - very lack lustre. I didn't get excited about the game at all - and that is not like me, I am usually cheering loud etc.

You were probably more accurate. I've noticed Braith says that about one team in the first 5 mins almost every week.

Dce had one of the worst games I've ever seen him play. Definitely justified the Qld selectors for not picking him.

Not even sure where we go from here, we never look like we have any structure in our attack and rarely look threatening. Is it the players or the coaching? I just don't know.

Manly were flat but we are still above the mighty Cows on the ladder :wait:

We rode the highs of beating the Broncs and Scumos and now we suffer a while :tmi:

I take the good with the bad :inlove:
giphy.gif

I was there last night (a couple of hours I will never get back!) and could see from the kick off that we would lose. They were flat, no intensity at all. Also the crowd was ordinary and very quiet it was just an awful night and an inept performance. I just don't get how we can play the top teams and the teams we should beat we play like we have no interest.

Completely agree! I mentioned in another thread the crowd was poor again and extremely quiet. If the players were looking to get any energy and enthusiasm from a vocal home crowd they didn't get it. Crowd was flat, team was flat - horrible night sitting in the cold on the hill.

Taking into account many of the negatives this season , just find it dismaying that some of the present squad who can offer some real hope and prospects for the future for Manly , have still not apparently been re signed yet , such as Lane Suli and Paseka [ even Tanga ] . Realize that some negotiations can take some time but surely with Brown , Myles , [ Most likely ]Uate and Jono Wright off our books next season , should not be that difficult to organize and finalize those surely logical priority signings . Hopefully will be announced soon .

Completely agree! I mentioned in another thread the crowd was poor again and extremely quiet. If the players were looking to get any energy and enthusiasm from a vocal home crowd they didn't get it. Crowd was flat, team was flat - horrible night sitting in the cold on the hill.
definitely...but we will be back there when next they play!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8