We are AWFUL

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We have 6 first graders and 3 aren't playing.

Our next win will be August 11th vs the Dogs.

Our schedule is amazing from here.

And some people have the nerve on here to post LOL@ (insert club)

This team is downright pathetic.
And I don't wanna hear "we didn't have either turbo, we didn't have Walker Bla Bla bla"
we played at home, to a team who can't travel, who were missing 5 stars of their own, who have been disgraceful all season, and they absolutely pulled our pants down and spanked us..

This is embarrassing.. Truely, honestly. Embarrassing

Get with the program nothing is our fault it's the nrl one week the next the ref's and finally the media. The sad part is I think the clowns running,coaching,and playing for us sing of the same hymn sheet.

Get with the program nothing is our fault it's the nrl one week the next the ref's and finally the media. The sad part is I think the clowns running,coaching,and playing for us sing of the same hymn sheet.
Look, to he honest, the refs didn't help,playing 10m us vs 5m them rule, but f@$k me, how absolutely out of ideas did we look every single attacking set we had... We just look like a park footy team, plain and simple, that's what this rabble is..

You cant blame the coach for this... we looked the better side for large portions of the game but could not get a 5th tackle repeat set until it was all over... dce and hodgo are really letting the side down atm...

Look, to he honest, the refs didn't help,playing 10m us vs 5m them rule, but f@$k me, how absolutely out of ideas did we look every single attacking set we had... We just look like a park footy team, plain and simple, that's what this rabble is..

Have you seen the Belrose Eagles? They are pretty damned good. Or at least tough. I honestly think they'd beat us, and I'm not being pedantic, they'd literally beat us right now.

Have you seen the Belrose Eagles? They are pretty damned good. Or at least tough. I honestly think they'd beat us, and I'm not being pedantic, they'd literally beat us right now.
well, maybe we can trot them out next week in our place.. couldn't get any worse lol..
Isnt this sad, the teams that pathetic that were not even that mad about it anymore, it's all a big joke at this point

You cant blame the coach for this... we looked the better side for large portions of the game but could not get a 5th tackle repeat set until it was all over... dce and hodgo are really letting the side down atm...
Players like but they don’t respect the coach. He’s a nice guy but they aint playing for him. As long as Baz and DCE are integral, we are going to be a crap side

Not sure what game you were watching. I’ll be generous & say we were the better team for 15 minutes of the 80.

Put a fork in us!

Guys, what's happening? Sloth like play the balls? Allowing a reserve grade Cowboys to march up the field every set? Soft, weak slow, lethargic defense? Lazy, unimaginative attack? We seem to have 0 structure, system, ability.

What's going on with this team? This can't be legitimate, surely?

We are so lazy, we don't even catch the ball off their kick offs?

Trailing by 8, our captain kicks for the sideline, instead of attacking? WTF?

I see 0 passion, aggression, heart and explosion? OMG, I'm gutted feel like crying.

Again, sorry everyone for whingeing, and even making this thread. I'm a little embarrassed tbh. I shoulda just STFU

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8