We are always the victim and it's never our fault!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What about the ’I cried when they took away our trophies ‘ statement. Well scumbag scam, do you also have a split personality as well, one of you cried and the other is still in full denial. Seriously the sooner that club and all the trash connected to it are punted the better for everyone else and the game
Agree - why do we need a team in Melbourne ? I had to move down there for work for 12 months , and did not meet one person who followed NRL. It’s just 100% AFL , as is Perth & Adelaide- so leave it that way. All this BS that we need a National competition - all that it has done is made one club so more powerful with all its bias and still they needed to cheat. Fk them off and let’s get back to grassroots !

I had a bit of a chuckle today when Scam Smith said that he blames David Gallop for the salary cap scandal where his beloved Drizzle cheated their way to premiership success and the expense of our club and the rest of the competition.

History has a habit of sometimes overlooking the facts of the day.

The Drizzle were sprung running two sets of books. Their players signed two contracts and were given overs as a result.

I do blame Gallop for not dealing with this until it was too late, this did happen under his watch!

The fact of the matter is the Drizzle did this cunningly and squealed like stuck pigs when it was revealed the scale of what they had done.

Scam Smith is lauded in the game for his achievements. You cannot deny that. What will forever be a stain on him and the whole Drizzle organisation is their systematic cheating. Something that they never apologised for, Continue to commerate their illegal premiership wins and no one from the NRL has the guts to stand up to them due to their locality and so called vital importance to the game.

Scam Smith may well be named an immortal of the game and for me his reputation is forever tarnished by the events of 2010 and the total denial of the damage he and his club did to the game!
Well said. They knowingly cheated the system. The Club and the players involved

How long until this book is in the $2 bin?

(I actually like Webby as a journo and writer. So generally I wish him well, but not in this case.)

And anybody that believes that Bellyache, or any other 1st grade coach doesn't know what every single player on his roster is being paid to the cent ... is off with the fairies ... His defence that other people handle the recruitment and retention was the greatest heist of integrity ever ....

Fair dinkum ... does anyone think Dessie doesn't know how much each player is contracted for ? .. or that he wouldn't be suspicious if told that they can have 11 current SOO players plus we have the cap money to sign Tedesco because Tom is on $300k and Jake on $250 and Teddy has agreed to come her for $250k ....

Yep, some coaches are smarter than others but surely they know that we can't afford everything we want.
Or are they so narcissistic they believe that all these great players just want to be coached & play for them and it's not about the money?

Responding to Smith's criticism, Gallop said Smith was "just plain wrong" and urged the Queensland legend to point the finger at the Storm and not the NRL's administration.

"I was surprised to read Cameron's opinion," Gallop told The Daily Telegraph.

"Cameron should direct his criticism to the culprits, not the NRL administration which acted fairly and appropriately on the facts in front of it."

**** Cam Smith, and **** David Gallop too.

I don't care who is right or who is wrong, they can both be shot into the general direction of the sun.

FB_IMG_1605516143833.jpg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8