We’re favourites?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Think it’s a combination of home game, our good record against the lime paddle pops ,our defence , the quality of Saturday’s game and everyone waiting for Raiders to slip up.

Think we can win if they can get over the disappointment of last week. Need to score a few more points though.

Do the bookies think Turbo is back this week?

I have no idea how we can be favourites with Canberra sitting equal first.
Yeah, it is a home game for us but it should be them at $1.85

Think it’s a combination of home game, our good record against the lime paddle pops ,our defence , the quality of Saturday’s game and everyone waiting for Raiders to slip up.

Think we can win if they can get over the disappointment of last week. Need to score a few more points though.
God I hope the weathers good and the Manly faithful pack the joint.It’ll be a ripper.

Do the bookies think Turbo is back this week?

I have no idea how we can be favourites with Canberra sitting equal first.
Yeah, it is a home game for us but it should be them at $1.85
It’s because everyone is waiting for the green machine bubble to burst, which it will do this Sunday.

Canberra should be reasonably hot favourites.
They have matchwinners everywhere.
We have a few, but mainly workers.
I'm not hopeful.

We are sitting in 7th with sharks behind us just on for and against. A diff of about 30 odd points to tigers in 9th and the rest are further down . We will be 8th at worse come Monday and in a pretty good spot if our D stays the same . If we win one of every couple of games , we should be there abouts around the eight most of the year with the teams below us getting some points racked on them . Only early but that's how I see it . On the Canberra game We'll win this.

There will be a tidal wave of money for Raiders at that price. We won’t be favorites by Friday

Based on position- Raiders should be $1.30
Thing is game at Brookie....and will compete all day, which the bookies probably realise, is enough to get over the top of a hot and cold Raiders....

that and its been acknowledged they owe us a few free runs at the line

The raiders looked unbeatable for 10 minutes vs Broncos. But then they win narrowly 26-22.

So for manly expect a torrid period but if we can weather the storm there are points to be scored at the other end.

The raiders looked unbeatable for 10 minutes vs Broncos. But then they win narrowly 26-22.

So for manly expect a torrid period but if we can weather the storm there are points to be scored at the other end.
That was last week. The week before that, they held the Eels out to nil.

Bookies have had their pants pulled down enough by us over the last couple of weeks. Not under the radar anymore

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4