WCC TV Change

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Speaking of scheduling, do you have to have the extra subscription to access Fuel TV for the Charity Shield game?

What's more galling is that I signed with Fox when the league was on the cheapest option package.  Now if I want fuel I'll have to forgo my original cheap package and pay the more expensive league package, plus fuel.  Totally annoying.  I blame Murdoch and will be attending his next board meeting and exercising some rights.   

Matabele link said:
[quote author=clontaago link=topic=179212.msg207660#msg207660 date=1235112815]
Thats awesome. Watch the footy and have some brekkie at the leagues club at half time!!
  have an excuse to go home again by lunchtime - salmonella poisoning. 
[/quote]

Safer to go with lamb chops instead of salmon  ;)

DSM5 link said:
What's more galling is that I signed with Fox when the league was on the cheapest option package.  Now if I want fuel I'll have to forgo my original cheap package and pay the more expensive league package, plus fuel.  Totally annoying.  I blame Murdoch and will be attending his next board meeting and exercising some rights.    

I thought I had to "Get FOX you bunch of cheapskates"

Is there a cost involved when being a cheap skate?

Isz, sure there's a cost with FOX.  The point of my bitch is that if I wanted to add on Fuel to see the preseason stuff, then I'll have to cancel my original basic package, which includes the regular league.  Get it!  The cheapest package, the basic, that one could buy when FOX was an upstart included the league, now it doesn't.  I guess now that they have some sort of critical mass they can exploit their new customers, exclude the league, and place it in a more expensive package.  Bastards.. 

Dan link said:
you can watch it on Channel 9 later on.

It should be on Sunday morning, played Saturday night, facing a days work is not going to be fun

A days work after watching it??

It starts at 5 I'm on my way to work then! ahahha

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4