Watmough's Injury?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If this is the pic you saw MWSE it might not really be Choc

emu-birds.jpg

stewartbrett(female supporter) said:
marga said:
Brissie Kid said:
marga said:
Could some one please explain why Choc walked from the other side of the field when injured. No trainers to help or a medicab, or did I miss something.

The Warriors had the ball & they wanted to have him replaced asap to have 13 defending. So they told him to go off the short side, but unfortunately that was not the change room side.

It says a lot about Choc as he didn't do it, but if he had just laid down when it first happened & refused to get up the game would have stopped & he would have been taken off properly.
Thanks guys. Watching on TV, I was yelling at someone, anyone to go and help him. He is tough, but have heard four weeks out. :(

I do that all the time when I'm watching Manly playing on TV. If one of our boys are down on the ground with a possible injury concern, I say to him "Are you alright mate?".
Ha pleased I am not the only one.

Choc needs to freshen up for the finals.

PCL is what Slater had and he played on in that SOO.

Apparently, its not a major ligament like the ACL.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Clint said:
I'm no doctor,
Now you tell me.
So ... what were all those coloured pills you gave me?

No, they're ok SER8. I'm allowed to give those out. :s

Mitch said:
Manly Sea Eagles star Anthony Watmough ruled out for up to a month with PCL tear

See, told you I wasn't a doctor. :s

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7