Watmough's Injury?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
SeaEagleRock8 said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Hyper extension of the knee

Scans later on will reveal any ligiment damage
Not wishing for this, but ... just say if a player had a hyper extension to both knees, surely he would end up taller?

I think it would make them an emu.

The good thing is we've had him off the field a lot over recent weeks resting and won without him (all be it over weaker teams), pending no more injuries and with horo back we should be good with horo, jb, and ts back as well as gower for the next few weeks.

Fingers crossed its only a week or two. Hopefully have him back for the storm game.

Also hoping horo will line up against souffs.

Could some one please explain why Choc walked from the other side of the field when injured. No trainers to help or a medicab, or did I miss something.

marga said:
Could some one please explain why Choc walked from the other side of the field when injured. No trainers to help or a medicab, or did I miss something.

There was no help. Medicab especially.

manlyfan76 said:
Jatz Crackers said:
Bet you 50 cents he plays this week.

I'll take that bet Jatz!
but I'd rather NWA

ooooh, nice. manlyfan76 hip hopping it old school, straight outta compton.

Get well soon choc. Hyperbaric chamber for you!

Jatz Crackers said:
marga said:

There was no help. Medicab especially.
Just thought it strange for him to walk around. Guess they know what they are doing. Hope he isn't out too long.

1969 said:
I think we will struggle to win the comp without Choc onboard.

Surely he'll be missed but we can cover for him.
Buhrer shows that he can play for 80 min and had a great game yesterday.
If Snake, Foran or DCE were not playing then I'd be worried.

marga said:

The Warriors had the ball & they wanted to have him replaced asap to have 13 defending. So they told him to go off the short side, but unfortunately that was not the change room side.

It says a lot about Choc as he didn't do it, but if he had just laid down when it first happened & refused to get up the game would have stopped & he would have been taken off properly.

Horo tweeted that he just strained his calf at training and will be back against Souths. Would love to have Choc in there and have Inglis etc back because i don't want any excuses when we beat the Souths with a fully fit team

Watmough hung around the halfway line for a few minutes then a trainer came to see him and they walked to the sheds together. By the time they were at the goal posts he was pretty much not even limping. Hope he's better asap!

I'm no doctor, but I reckon Choc might play this week. He would love nothing more than to belt a few Burgess boys. ;)

Brissie Kid said:
marga said:

The Warriors had the ball & they wanted to have him replaced asap to have 13 defending. So they told him to go off the short side, but unfortunately that was not the change room side.

It says a lot about Choc as he didn't do it, but if he had just laid down when it first happened & refused to get up the game would have stopped & he would have been taken off properly.
Thanks guys. Watching on TV, I was yelling at someone, anyone to go and help him. He is tough, but have heard four weeks out. :(

marga said:
Brissie Kid said:
marga said:

Thanks guys. Watching on TV, I was yelling at someone, anyone to go and help him. He is tough, but have heard four weeks out. :(

I do that all the time when I'm watching Manly playing on TV. If one of our boys are down on the ground with a possible injury concern, I say to him "Are you alright mate?".

He posted a pic on instagram this morning of his leg with the machine thing on it. I believe it circulates cold water to reduce swelling etc.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8