• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Don't get me wrong - I thought he had a barnstorming game yesterday. His runs were outstanding. But they're all one-out. He's basically playing like a hooker. Why don't we have him involved in any set-moves anymore? This was when he was at his most outstanding last year, when he was on the end of short inside and outside passes. I think he's still being majorly under-utilised.

his handling has been a touch suspect this year, but yeah he had a geat game yesterday, seemed to lift a little when BK got taken off.

easily deserved a city jumper ahead of King, comparitively speaking anyway.

After Choc made a very good run he was brought down and got up to run again, around the half-way. Ref called held, and he stopped. Penalty against Choc. He starts to blow up.
1. I was very impressed with Monas quickly coming over and putting his fingers over Choc's mouth to get him to let it go. That's leadership.
2. I was also impressed with Choc's maturity in quickly letting it go.
3. In a situation like that refs IMO should just get him to go back to the mark and play the ball. He wasn't trying to get an unfair advantage. Didn't look a completed tackle to me, but could understand a different opinion. A penalty was over the top. Bit of common sense needs to prevail.

Whilst teams always have good games and bad games through a season, if they get better at doing the little things right then the win percentages increase. Great to see some tangible steps to improve that little thing called discipline, Monas & Choc.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4