Watmough Will Always Be A.....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
These days most players change clubs, get over it lol

You are missing the point, no-one begrudges Watmough leaving. It's the sniping from the cheap seats that is now happening, it's the rumours that kept circulating in order to get the release granted.

You will see almost 100% of people on here with nothing but great words to say about Kitey and Gifty who have left in recent years, and that's because they showed some class. They may have had some grievances, the good thing is we don't know because they didn't ring up Danny Wiedler and give him an exclusive.

At the risk of having an IQ of a small child, I ask the fans: the last time you were peeved with your boss did you or might you have said "I hate the company" or did you really mean my boss is a D Head ?

I highly doubt a person who played for and spilled his blood every week for the club and his team mates "hates" the club, it's fans or anyone except his bosses. Choc didn't even get a "farewell" game. Yes he has done some silly things - but he was manly through and through.

I could be wrong - but I follow our team from 1-17 and can't quickly turn on them - most of our players were not local juniors. This is the modern game with all it's faults. I would rather hate on a referee that missed a forward pass than a club legend.

I LinkedIn today with George Rose, great manly man.

Damn I still wish we hadn't lost Trent Hodgkinson, when I was cheering for him in the origin, but then again we wouldn't have found DCE.

S happens, tempers flare, but who wouldn't love Manly :) impossible not to :)))

Sorry if you don't agree, Regardless, I still can't help but like you all because you are all Manly fans :)))

Choice is a complex thing.

He chose his family when his club did not rate him as highly as Parra.

No one can accuse Choc of making all the right decisions.

But leaving, I doubt, was his first choice.

Just remember the good days & forget the rest.
I don't know, hard to say. I just think he had an issue with both but there was more of a chance of him staying if he knew DCE was leaving.
The issue Choc had and still has is his fckn bad immature attitude and what ever good he did on the field he destroyed it off the field with his derogatory remarks against his club( and his team mates) that turned him into a good player and made him a life member and saved his career many times from his off field unacceptable childish behaviour . In the end the best thing for the club was to piss this disrespectful and ungrateful and self centred fool off . How his new coach Arthur is considering this immature 31 year old fool who never seems to grow up as a team captain is ridiculous . Any one who goes on camera and says that he hates his club Manly loses all respect from anyone that has anything to do with our great club .
Choc is 32 at the end of this season and his playing career is on the way down but the mighty Sea eagles culture as usual will continue to soar to great heights . We have won premierships in the past without him and we will continue to do so with out him in the future .
He can swim in the Parramatta river for remaining of his life and suck on Arthurs eel LOL

Last edited:
At the risk of having an IQ of a small child, I ask the fans: the last time you were peeved with your boss did you or might you have said "I hate the company" or did you really mean my boss is a D Head ?

I highly doubt a person who played for and spilled his blood every week for the club and his team mates "hates" the club, it's fans or anyone except his bosses. Choc didn't even get a "farewell" game. Yes he has done some silly things - but he was manly through and through.

I could be wrong - but I follow our team from 1-17 and can't quickly turn on them - most of our players were not local juniors. This is the modern game with all it's faults. I would rather hate on a referee that missed a forward pass than a club legend.

I LinkedIn today with George Rose, great manly man.

Damn I still wish we hadn't lost Trent Hodgkinson, when I was cheering for him in the origin, but then again we wouldn't have found DCE.

S happens, tempers flare, but who wouldn't love Manly :) impossible not to :)))

Sorry if you don't agree, Regardless, I still can't help but like you all because you are all Manly fans :)))
I don't hate him, I hate his behavior and lack of respect to the Manly club and fans. To your point about not liking your boss and saying you hate the company as a result - that's fine, when it's not done through the media.

@WatmoughsMentor if you really were watmoughs mentor I have seriously questions about your level of intelligence and therefore my general trust of anything you have to say is severely diminished.

In short I don't suffer morons and if choc has had someone advising him then that person definitely fits that category :rofl:@:D:giggle:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4