Watmough Signs with Eagles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
From Manly Daily:-

The interest from St George Illawarra in Manly's Anthony Watmough was stronger than people think.

The Dragons had already started paperwork to make a final bid for "Choc" before the Sea Eagle junior commited to Manly for the next three years.

A formal announcement is expected next week.

Arnt you going to tell everyone here (like over at MSE) how well connected you are and how you are so much "in the know" from your secret & confidential sources and that of course your insider predictions are right on the money :lol:

Is there any point posting on this site anymore.

Its just a carve up when you do.

Excellent news, didnt think he was really a chance of leaving.

Flip go get some tissues you big sook :)

Arnt you going to tell everyone here (like over at MSE) how well connected you are and how you are so much \"in the know\" from your secret & confidential sources and that of course your insider predictions are right on the money :lol:

He doesn't have to. you've done it for him.

What amuses me is you making fun of what is an actual reality.

[quote author=Jatz Crackers]
Arnt you going to tell everyone here (like over at MSE) how well connected you are and how you are so much \"in the know\" from your secret & confidential sources and that of course your insider predictions are right on the money :lol:

[/quote]

I guess the schitzophrenic nature of it was a bit beyond you.

[quote author=Matabele]
[quote author=Jatz Crackers]

[/quote]

I guess the schitzophrenic nature of it was a bit beyond you.

[/quote]

You're right. All I saw was a nark playing to form.

Jatz - I'll give the benefit of the doubt, as most of the time people come on and bullcrap about rumours.

I'll tell you this. Choc is signed. So is Kite. This came from somebody that knows a hell of a lot more about the club than you, or I ok mate.

Take my word as is.

Normally, I'd be whingeing about the fact that we haven't signed anyone. Doesn't the fact that I'm not concerned say something?

-----------------------------------------------------------

I agree though Flipper. It's getting to a point of why bother? You come here to alleviate people's concerns about signings etc, and you just get shot down by the likes of Byso, Chip & Chase and a few others.
-----------------------------------------------------------

There's too many sceptics. A lot of you can vouch for my information, and its source.

too funny, the originators of buffoonery on this site, have now got the ****s because others are following suite.

F-ken wankers.

btw that's not just targeted at you Ryan ;)

Ryan how long is Kite signed for? Dont be shy!!!!

Mate - all they said was "long term". I'd only be guessing otherwise.
Manly Daily says Choc 3 years?
I'm actually over the moon about Kite.

Byso - I'm extremely dissapointed that your questionning my integrity mate. I might make some brash and strange suggestions, but I wouldn't lie.

Just take what I have said above as true ok.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4