Watmough now on Today

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Choc said......

Last nights game: Great spectacle, Souths would have been licking their lips, watching them bash each other.

Manly vs Bulldogs: Can Manly win without him? (Laughs) They have to! I want a couple more games there. It's my mate Brett Stewart's 200th game so we've got a lot to play for. Old coach there, know how they're gonna come, fight fire with fire. Got a few people out but when we are at our best. Ballin to decide today in warm up, if he gets through it he gets through it.

Shame Choc. Disappointed in him from what we hear. Still hoping for a different outcome. Denial most likely.

He was pissed that the story got leaked early because he wanted to reveal it himself on the day on the elimination final. All class our Choc.

MadMarcus said:
I am not sure why Choc keeps getting trotted out in the media. The majority of Manly fans are over his bs and the rest of the League never liked him, so who does it appeal to?
They don't put him on TV for the benefit of people who love the game. It's for the circus freak factor. Mike Tyson syndrome.

Was he wearing Parra colours?

Watmoan isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. In 6 months he has destroyed his legacy. Love to see him tear an ACL in his first game for parra.

Surprised he wasn't on the living room, so you think you can dance and better homes last nite

I am totally over this Watmough/Wiedler circus.

The negativity towards the club that has spawned from their gobs of late is just regurgitated rubbish.

Manly want to move and so should you Choc, cause know one is interested anymore!!

MadMarcus said:
I am not sure why Choc keeps getting trotted out in the media. The majority of Manly fans are over his bs and the rest of the League never liked him, so who does it appeal to?

He has a third party sponsorship with channel nine news. That's why he always speaks to them on their news coverage with weidler. I thought everyone knew that.

Some seriously disrespect from some posters here.

Top End Eagle said:
Bomack44 said:
Watmoan isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. In 6 months he has destroyed his legacy. Love to see him tear an ACL in his first game for parra.

Love to see you break a nail on your keyboard.

Or various other parts of the body. What a pathetic post that was

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7