Watmough injured

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Just said on footy show he needed 2 cortisone injections last night into his shoulders and is out of city country

Run cartiledge for king as well

Info came from zorba

and Lyon has said to the selectors that he isnt interested in playing either and will be overlooked as well

MANLY forward Anthony Watmough is unavailable for City selection through injury.

Watmough injured both shoulders and his ankle during the Sea Eagles two point loss to North Queensland on Saturday night.

He is only a remote chance of playing for Manly against Canberra next Monday night at Brookvale.

Manly prop Jason King is today having x-rays on injured ribs and he too won't be considered for City.

Sea Eagles five-eighth Kieran Foran is also injured and rated only a 50-50 chance of playing for New Zealand against Australia on Friday night.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/watmough-king-anf-foran-all-unavailable-for-rep-duties-due-to-injury/story-e6frexnr-1226047776441

A shame about Watmough.Thought he has been outstanding since his enforced week off.
He was our best forward by far last night and to find out he was injured makes it an even better performance.I have been a Choc knocker previously but will give credit where credits due and Watnough deserves some credit for last night.

Hoping he,Foran and King have a speedy recovery!!!

I've been on Watmough's case recently and I'm glad to see his attitude has definitely changed since being stood down, he's a tough bugger and I bet he'll play next week.

swoop said:
I've been on Watmough's case recently and I'm glad to see his attitude has definitely changed since being stood down, he's a tough bugger and I bet he'll play next week.

I disagree with that abit. I think Choc's been excellent on the field all year. I thought he actually had his quietest game last week, but he was outstanding last night.

I will go out on a limb here and say that choc is never bad, just poorly supported. He always plays the same game with the same intensity, the only difference is that the halves have to know when to give him the ball and how.

The fact that his game is working is as much credit to the playmakers in our team as it is to him.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7