Watmough and Foran

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

swoop

Bencher
Tipping Member
Both were interviewed by sky news, Watmough said he's a Manly boy and has said he has no intentions of leaving and Foran said he hoped to be wearing the Manly jersey long-term.

Wasn't Choc nearly off to the storm?
Talk is cheap
Money talks

Most of the time,..... remembering the great Beaver staying for
Less than parra offered.

I'm only relaying the message.

I'm well aware that it doesn't mean much unless you get their signatures.

I am not sure if this was posted already but Foran was on TripleM this morning. He was asked if was planning on exercising his get out clause and he stuttered and stumbled over his words before saying something along the lines of, 'you put me on the spot now' and said it was too early to say... Hopefully he has no plans to leave and just wants to see what will happen over the coming weeks/months.

SkittlesByrne said:
I am not sure if this was posted already but Foran was on TripleM this morning. He was asked if was planning on exercising his get out clause and he stuttered and stumbled over his words before saying something along the lines of, 'you put me on the spot now' and said it was too early to say... Hopefully he has no plans to leave and just wants to see what will happen over the coming weeks/months.

This has already been discussed on another thread as he made those comments to Weedler whilst being interviewed on 9 yesterday.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6